• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate with Us: Join Our Grand Opening Show and Meet Our New Team Leader!

In summary, the "Celebrate with Us" event is a grand opening show for their new team leader. It's a chance for customers to meet the new leader and celebrate together. The event will take place on a specific date and at a specific location, with updates and invitations being sent out through social media. There is no fee to attend and the event will include live product demonstrations, promotions, discounts, and a chance to win prizes. While RSVPs are not required, it is encouraged to ensure enough supplies for everyone. RSVP can be done through their website or by phone.
pchefmel
so I am officially a team leader now, after having been a director for 5.5 yrs and losing it just before the new program started. My newest consultant is having a grand opening show next sat. She needs an invite. I used to have one made up , but have lost all of my files on my flash drive. does anyone have one they can share. Thanks, Melissa - send to [email protected]

Sorry, I don't have an invite. I just wanted to bump this for you and to say Congrats on starting to build a team again! :D

I don't have an invite per se, but I do have a flyer that I did and a letter I sent to friends and family I can send if you still need them. I need to make them generic first though.

What is the "Celebrate with Us" event all about?

The "Celebrate with Us" event is a grand opening show for our new team leader. It's a chance for our customers to meet our new team leader and for us to celebrate this exciting milestone together!

When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. We will be sending out invitations and posting updates on our social media pages, so keep an eye out for more information!

Is there a fee to attend the event?

No, the event is completely free for all of our valued customers. We want everyone to join in on the fun and meet our new team leader!

What can we expect at the grand opening show?

There will be live product demonstrations, special promotions and discounts, and a chance to win some amazing prizes. It's going to be a fun and interactive event for all ages!

Do we need to RSVP for the event?

While RSVPs are not required, we highly encourage you to let us know if you plan on attending. This will help us ensure that we have enough samples and materials for everyone. You can RSVP by contacting us through our website or by phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cooknjess
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cooknjess
  • Jennie4PC