• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grand Opening Kitchen Show: Seeking Advice

In summary, you can set up your website and send out e-vites through the pampered chef website or you can send a regular email with the link to your website.
Sonia_J
Hello everyone
I was talking with my director about my grand opening kitchen show. She said to set up my website and send out the evite.
I can't figure out how to do it!
Any thoughts?
I probably shouldn't be trying at work anyway but....

Thanks!

2 ways to E-vite after show setup!1. go through the pampered chef site and click the link to manage your website. Once there click setup a new show. Input all the information for the show. Click continue. Once the show options screen is open you can email your host her password (yourself in this case). Work with the wish list. (This is easier to do directly through your website as it will let you browse the catalog!) Work with the guest list and many other things.

2. After you have setup the show in the Pampered Chef site then you can use the show password that was provided when the show was created and add guest emails and send them e-vites.

Confused!Okay - I set a "show" up under my name - all I am really trying to do is email all my past guests and hosts and let them know about my new website - I was told to do it thru the website. I put everyones email in and created a really nice email announcing my new website - but before sending, I previewed it (thank-goodness) there is all this stuff that is automatically on there like "date show closes", RSVP etc.....I do not want any of this stuff on there but I see no way around it! The only options for setting up the email are like an invitation. Am I better off just to send a regular email with the link to my website? Seems like it!

I don't think there is a way around the Show Info box.

Hi there!

I'm so excited for your grand opening kitchen show! Setting up your website and sending out the evite is a great way to promote and invite guests to your event. If you're having trouble figuring it out, I would suggest reaching out to your director or another consultant who has experience with setting up websites and sending out evites. They may be able to offer some tips or even walk you through the process. And don't worry about trying to figure it out at work, it's all part of running your own business as a pampered chef consultant. Good luck and have a successful show!

1. How can I make my kitchen show stand out?

To make your kitchen show stand out, you can consider using unique and eye-catching decorations, offering special deals or discounts, promoting your event on social media, and providing interactive experiences such as cooking demonstrations or tastings.

2. How can I attract a large audience to my kitchen show?

To attract a large audience, you can advertise your event through multiple channels, such as local newspapers, radio stations, and community event calendars. You can also partner with local businesses or organizations, offer incentives for attendees, and create a buzz on social media.

3. What are some important things to keep in mind when planning a kitchen show?

Some important things to keep in mind when planning a kitchen show include setting a budget, selecting a suitable venue, defining your target audience, creating a detailed timeline, and promoting your event effectively.

4. What should I include in my kitchen show program or agenda?

Your kitchen show program or agenda should include a schedule of events, information about the vendors or exhibitors, any special guests or speakers, and any interactive activities or demonstrations. You can also include information about any promotions or deals available during the event.

5. How can I gather feedback and improve for future kitchen shows?

To gather feedback and improve for future kitchen shows, you can send out surveys to attendees, ask for feedback on social media, and take note of any suggestions or complaints during the event. You can also reach out to vendors and exhibitors for their feedback and suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • melaniepc