• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grand Opening - Any Last Words?

In summary, the author is going to have their official Grand Opening on Saturday, and they are unsure of what to talk about or do. They are looking for advice and recommendations.
topchef.heather
OK, so my official Grand Opening is on Saturday -

Any last words of advice, tips and/or hints?

I think I'm going to try and make the taco ring, artichoke cups and maybe the strawberry pastry things...not too sure on the menu. Obviously not all at the show, will have them ready ahead of time.

I am doing tickets for the Mystery Host drawing, I will have a prize for the drawing slips. And I'm giving something from the drawing pile if they bring a friend. The only thing that I'm unsure of is something for the people who book a show with my at that time. I was thinking of making the "necklaces" with small prizes that I have as gifts for booking. (Something that I saw on here) And I'm also not sure if I should be giving a gift to the friends that are brought??

I'm still not sure if my Team Leader is coming, she has let me know one way or another, so I'm kind of scared and unsure of what to talk about or what to do. But the only good thing is that they are my friends, so it shouldn't be too bad.

So any advice would be appreciated, thanks! :chef:

Relax enjoy & yourself!

Yes, the first rule is to HAVE FUN! It is good to have a plan in advance on the things that you would want to do, but be prepared to be flexible too. If something doesn't go off as planned, don't let it ruffle your feathers. Just keep going. ;) Everyone coming to your Grand Opening should already be aware that you are brand new at doing this and will be prepared to be a little more patient and laugh off any mistakes. You want to point out the features of the products, but not try to "convince" people to buy. The product sales itself! If you go around the room and let people say their favorite item & "why", then the customers are doing the "selling" for you. Nothing sells better than customer satisfaction. :)So if someone says that they love the pizza stone because they can cook multiple things on it and not worry about it sticking or burning ... you can add "and you get a 3 year warranty!"

Great tip, I was hoping that my TL was going to come b/c she said that she was going to help me and tell me what to talk about. But since I haven't talked to her, I don't even what I'm going to talk about! I'm trying to look at some more of the online training and Cooking Shows in action right now. I have never been to a show, or obviously, hosted one, so I'm really going blind. Just basically what I have taught myself and have read online!

Look also at the bottom of this page for the "Similar Threads". You can follow rabbit trails to other similar topics and get ideas that were posted in the past.

esavvymom said:
Look also at the bottom of this page for the "Similar Threads". You can follow rabbit trails to other similar topics and get ideas that were posted in the past.

This was a great tip, I read through some older posts and got some really great ideas of things to talk about and the order. Thanks for your help!

1. What is a "Grand Opening"?

A "Grand Opening" is a special event held to celebrate the opening of a new Pampered Chef location or the launch of a new product line. It is a chance for customers to get a first look at our products and enjoy exclusive deals and discounts.

2. When is the "Grand Opening" taking place?

The date and time of our "Grand Opening" events vary depending on the location. Please check our website or social media pages for specific details on upcoming events.

3. Will there be any special promotions or discounts during the "Grand Opening"?

Yes, we often offer exclusive deals and discounts during our "Grand Opening" events. These promotions may include discounts on select products, free gifts with purchase, or special bundle deals. Be sure to attend the event or check our website for more information.

4. Can I bring a guest to the "Grand Opening" event?

Of course! We encourage you to bring friends and family to our "Grand Opening" events. It's a great opportunity for them to learn more about our products and enjoy the special promotions we offer.

5. Do I need to RSVP for the "Grand Opening" event?

No, you do not need to RSVP for our "Grand Opening" events. They are open to the public and all are welcome to attend. However, we do recommend arriving early to ensure you have enough time to browse and take advantage of our promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies