• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Graduation Party Appetizers: Time-Saving and Delicious Ideas

In summary, my host from earlier this month is throwing her granddaughter's graduation party. She mentioned to me that she would like some easy appetizer recipes that don't take a lot of time to prepare, can be prepared in advance and sit outside in the hot weather. I told her about the Club House Chicken Squares and the Greek Cheese Torta, but I'm not sure if anyone else has any other ideas.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My host from earlier this month is throwing her granddaughter's graduation party. I mentioned to her that I would send her some great recipe ideas. She's looking for easy appetizer recipes that don't take a lot of time to prepare, can be prepared in advance and sit outside (in the hot weather).

I mentioned Club House Chicken Squares and also thought possibly the Greek Cheese Torta since it can be made in advance. Anyone have any other ideas?

I would be pretty clear about not leaving chicken and well, most anything food related, out in the hot weather without being on ice and the necessity for the chillzanne in order to keep bacteria growth down. I would hate for some guests to have their memories of graduation marked by a huge case of food born illness. As for menu ideas, what about the truffle brownie bites with a square of chocolate laid flat on top to look like little graduation hats? Or thin sliced turkey rolled up and tied with a chive to look like a diploma?:)

I did tell her about the chillzane platters. She thinks another lady already has one but I think she should get one herself!

Veggies and dip in the Chillzanne Rectangle Server (she can even buy a veggie tray and put it into the Chilly Server)
Cut fruit and fruit dip (melons, grapes, strawberries; an easy fruit dip is 1 8 oz carton strawberry yogurt mixed with 1 8 oz carton strawberry Cool Whip)

Depending on the graduation - at my daughters HS grad last year - we did as Ann said and some shrimp ****tail, mostly chips and dips - wasnt a big elegant affair - BBQ in the back yard!

Here's some ideas on Kraft's website

Graduation Party Recipes

I LOVE this Diploma Jelly Roll Cake. I have a friends' daughter whos is graduation next year and I will be making this cake for her!

Graduation Cake

I love the little cupcake graduation caps!! I might have to make those for my graduation in a couple of weeks!

Hi there! Congratulations to your host's granddaughter on her graduation! I'm so glad you reached out for some easy and delicious appetizer ideas for the party. Both the Club House Chicken Squares and Greek Cheese Torta are fantastic options that will surely be a hit with the guests. In addition to those, I would also recommend our Mini Caprese Skewers. They are not only easy to make, but also refreshing and perfect for hot weather. Simply skewer cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil leaves on toothpicks and drizzle with balsamic glaze. You can prepare them in advance and they can be served at room temperature.Another great option is our Spinach and Artichoke Dip. It can be made ahead of time, stored in the fridge, and baked just before the party. Serve it with crackers or sliced baguette for a delicious and crowd-pleasing appetizer.Lastly, our Easy Bruschetta is always a hit at parties. It's a quick and simple recipe that can be made in advance and served at room temperature. Just toast some baguette slices, top with a mixture of diced tomatoes, garlic, basil, and olive oil, and finish with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.I hope these ideas help and that the party is a success! Don't forget to share some pictures with us. Happy cooking!

What are some easy and quick dishes I can make for a graduation party?

Some easy and quick dishes that are perfect for a graduation party include mini quiches, fruit skewers, caprese salad bites, and deviled eggs. These can all be made ahead of time and require minimal prep work.

Can you recommend any recipes that can feed a large crowd?

Yes, we have a few recipes that are perfect for feeding a large crowd. One option is our slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches, which can be served on slider buns for easy serving. Another option is a build-your-own taco bar, which allows guests to customize their own tacos.

Do you have any gluten-free or vegan recipe options for graduation parties?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free and vegan recipes that are perfect for graduation parties. Some options include grilled vegetable skewers, quinoa salad, and stuffed bell peppers. You can also check out our website for more specific dietary restriction options.

What are some creative dessert ideas for a graduation party?

Some creative dessert ideas for a graduation party include graduation cap cupcakes, cookie dough truffles, and fruit pizza. You can also turn traditional desserts into graduation-themed treats by using graduation cap or diploma shaped cookie cutters.

Do you have any recipe ideas for a graduation brunch?

Yes, we have plenty of recipe ideas for a graduation brunch. Some options include breakfast casserole, banana bread French toast, and mini quiches. You can also serve a variety of fruits, pastries, and muffins for a simple and delicious spread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedMandy2010
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies