• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Graduation Gift Ideas: Small Micro Cooker with Ramen Noodles

In summary, the Small Micro Cooker is a versatile kitchen tool that uses steam to quickly and evenly cook individual portions of food. It can be used for a variety of foods and is microwave and dishwasher safe. It is not recommended for use in the oven or on the stovetop, and hand washing is recommended for longevity.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Any new thoughts on Graduation gifts?
I've done the Small Micro Cooker with Ramen Noodles.

I think the round covered baker would be awesome for grads.

Check this thread:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/ss-2...s-baby-essentials-dorm-room-gift-ideas-72109/

I have two different flyers that would pertain to graduates. One is the Dorm Room Survival guide. It's a compilation of a bunch of tools that would be great in a dorm room or first apartment/house. The other is the gift ideas brochure. It's divided into different gift groupings for different people (the entertainer, the baker, the college student, etc...)

The links for the current flyers are in that thread.

Jane's dorm room brochure is awesome. For years now we've given high school graduates a small microcooker. Inside we put instructions for making tacos and sloppy Joes in the microwave along with a gift card to a discount store.

I like the brochure, thanks for sharing.
Is there a regular flyer w/this info?

1. What is the Small Micro Cooker and how does it work?

The Small Micro Cooker is a versatile kitchen tool that is perfect for cooking individual portions of food. It works by using steam to quickly and evenly cook your food, making it a great option for busy individuals.

2. Can I use the Small Micro Cooker for more than just ramen noodles?

Yes, absolutely! The Small Micro Cooker can be used for a variety of foods such as oatmeal, mac and cheese, soups, and even steaming vegetables. Its compact size makes it easy to use in any kitchen.

3. Is the Small Micro Cooker microwave safe?

Yes, the Small Micro Cooker is made from BPA-free plastic and is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is not recommended for use in the oven or on the stovetop.

4. Can I make more than one serving of ramen noodles in the Small Micro Cooker?

The Small Micro Cooker is designed to cook one serving of ramen noodles at a time. However, you can easily make multiple servings by cooking them one at a time.

5. Is the Small Micro Cooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Micro Cooker is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient clean-up. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • avelissar