• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering from Canada: Can I Help?

In summary, Pampered Chef ships to Canada and offers both online ordering and the option to work with a consultant. There is an additional shipping fee for orders to Canada, and delivery times vary. Some products are restricted from shipping to Canada due to customs regulations. All products, regardless of where they are purchased, are covered by a 100% satisfaction guarantee with the option to return or exchange within 30 days. Return shipping fees may apply.
soinlove808
Can someone do a catalog show or place a personal order if they are in canada and im in the states? I met a lady from canada, and i didnt know if i could take an order or if i should connect her with some one in canada. i do not have pws anymore..

Not unless she knows some kind, benevolent person who would have the order shipped to her house and tote it over the border.Americans are supposed to buy from Americans, Canadians are supposed to buy from Canadians. The prices and catalogs are somewhat different, not to mention the difference between Canadian and U.S. dollars.Direct shipping across the border is CRAZY expensive.I only sold to one Canadian ... she was at her mom's house in Minnesota for Turkey Day. Thank goodness for PC's lightening-fast shipping because it got there before she went home to Ontario! Oh, and mom was so impressed that she booked a catalog host!

Hi there! As an pampered chef consultant, I can offer some advice on your situation. Generally, if you are in the United States and the person you met is in Canada, it would be best to connect them with someone in Canada to place their order. This is because each country may have different shipping and handling fees, as well as currency exchange rates, that could affect the final cost of the order. Additionally, if you no longer have access to a personal website (PWS), it may be difficult for you to process the order yourself. It is always best to err on the side of caution and connect the person with a consultant in their own country who can assist them with their order. Hope this helps!

1. Can I order from Canada?

Yes, we ship to Canada! You can place an order through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada.

2. Is there an additional fee for shipping to Canada?

Yes, there is an additional shipping fee for orders being shipped to Canada. This fee will be calculated at checkout and added to your total order cost.

3. How long will it take for my order to be delivered to Canada?

Delivery times may vary depending on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 7-10 business days, while expedited shipping takes 3-5 business days. Please note that customs processing may also add to the delivery time.

4. Are there any restrictions on what products can be shipped to Canada?

Unfortunately, due to customs regulations, some of our products are not available for shipping to Canada. This includes items such as knives and certain food items. Please check the product page or contact customer service for more information.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased from Canada?

Yes, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, regardless of where they are purchased. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt. Please note that return shipping fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennifer34691
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies