• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting KY Consultants: A Network for Local Professionals

In summary, Connecting KY Consultants is a network for Pampered Chef consultants based in Kentucky to connect, share resources and ideas, and support each other in their businesses. To join, one must be a Pampered Chef consultant in Kentucky and can request to join through the official Facebook page or their direct upline consultant. Benefits of joining include networking and collaboration opportunities, access to tips and best practices, and staying updated on company news and events. There are no fees or requirements to join, but the network is not officially affiliated with Pampered Chef and is run by independent consultants. While direct promotion of products or businesses is not allowed, members can share successes and offer support and advice to maintain a positive and supportive environment.
lde1403
I am from Kentucky and would like to talk to some other consultants here in KY so please respond to this post if you are from KY. Thanks! :eek:

From KentuckyWhere do you live in Kentucky? I live in Maysville.

KyI live in Berea, KY email if you want to [email protected]

I live in....I am from Greensburg, a small town in Central KY, about 45 min from Elizabethtown if that helps! My email is [email protected] if ya wanna email me! CYA!

from KYHey, I am from Kentucky, just moved away though to texas. hubby had to change duty stations. anyway, if you still wanna talk i am more than happy to.

Trisha

FrankfortI'm in Frankfort!

Kentucky GirlI'm from Flemingsburg, Ky.and just started PC in April. My email is [email protected]

Morehead, KYI'm starting PC in July. I live in Morehead, KY. email me.

I live in Lexington!

What is Connecting KY Consultants?

Connecting KY Consultants is a network specifically designed for local professionals in the state of Kentucky who are affiliated with the Pampered Chef brand. It serves as a platform for consultants to connect, share resources and ideas, and support each other in their businesses.

How can I join Connecting KY Consultants?

To become a member of Connecting KY Consultants, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant based in Kentucky. You can request to join the group on our official Facebook page or through your direct upline consultant. Once your request has been approved, you will have access to all the resources and discussions within the network.

What are the benefits of joining Connecting KY Consultants?

By joining Connecting KY Consultants, you will have the opportunity to network and collaborate with other local professionals in the Pampered Chef community. You can share tips and best practices, learn from others' experiences, and receive support and encouragement. It is also a great way to stay updated on the latest news and events within the company.

Are there any fees or requirements to be a part of Connecting KY Consultants?

No, there are no fees or specific requirements to be a member of Connecting KY Consultants. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant based in Kentucky, you are welcome to join the network. However, please note that this network is not officially affiliated with Pampered Chef and is run by independent consultants.

Can I promote my business or products on Connecting KY Consultants?

Connecting KY Consultants is a platform for networking and support, not for direct promotion of products or businesses. However, you can share your successes and accomplishments within the Pampered Chef community and offer support and advice to other consultants. We encourage all members to respect this guideline and maintain a positive and supportive environment within the network.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
FromMaria'sKitchen
  • Admin Greg