• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gotta Question Regarding My Recruit

In summary, the best way to contact your recruit during basic training is through letters. Phone calls may be limited or not allowed, so sending letters is the most reliable option. You can also send care packages with approved items. Family and friends are welcome to attend graduation from basic training, but must receive an invitation and follow guidelines. The frequency of visits home during enlistment varies based on job and branch of service. Graduation ceremonies typically include a formal ceremony, parade or drill demonstration, and family events. Certain items can be sent to recruits during basic training, but it's important to follow guidelines and check with your recruit beforehand.
kcjodih
Gold Member
and the submit 2 shows in June for the 2 sharp products. Does she have until the 5th to submit this just like the rest of the submissions for the different levels?

yup! However, you have to make sure she understands they have to be dated June AND that they don't count towards the 2 for July or the $3000 for July - that can get confusing!

Thanks Kate. I just wasn't sure if the extension was for the 2 sharp products as well. Thanks for your help :D

No problem. You can always check the small print on the flyer and take into account what they don't tell you...ie. make sure you track the sales in July to make the $3000. I can't tell you how many people I have come across that did something like that. That is exactly why I do my darndest to get the shows closed and submitted within the same month they were dated!!!

1. What is the best way to contact my recruit during basic training?

The best way to contact your recruit during basic training is through letters. Phone calls may be limited or not allowed, so sending letters is the most reliable way to communicate with your recruit. You can also send care packages with items that are allowed during basic training.

2. Can I attend my recruit's graduation from basic training?

Yes, family and friends are welcome to attend their recruit's graduation from basic training. However, you must receive an invitation from your recruit and follow all guidelines and restrictions set by the military base. Be sure to plan ahead and make travel arrangements in advance.

3. How often will my recruit be able to come home during their enlistment?

This depends on their specific job and branch of service. Some recruits may have the opportunity to come home for holidays and special occasions, while others may have less frequent visits. It's important to discuss this with your recruit and understand their training and deployment schedule.

4. What should I expect at my recruit's graduation ceremony?

Graduation ceremonies vary by branch of service, but typically they include a formal ceremony with speeches, a parade or drill demonstration, and the presentation of awards and certificates. You will also have the opportunity to spend time with your recruit and participate in family events and activities.

5. Can I send my recruit items while they are in basic training?

Yes, you can send your recruit certain items while they are in basic training. However, it's important to follow the guidelines and restrictions set by their branch of service. Common items that are allowed include letters, photos, books, and non-perishable snacks. It's best to check with your recruit before sending any items to ensure they are allowed and will not interfere with their training.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • melaniehay22