• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gotta Love the Things Our Kids Say

In summary, "Gotta Love the Things Our Kids Say" is a heartwarming collection of quotes and anecdotes from children, compiled by Pampered Chef. It is appropriate for all ages and makes a great gift for anyone who enjoys the humor and wisdom of children. While they are not currently accepting submissions, the book can be purchased through Pampered Chef or at select retailers and online booksellers.
keynibear
So aabout a month ago, my husband and I were invited to an event at the last minute. I don't remember now what it was, and it's not important.

We were discussing if we could go or not, knowing there was no way we could find a sitter as such a late date. My 6 year old says "mom. it's called care.com. they have baby sitters".;)

haha kids are smart these days!

Wow, that's impressive that your 6 year old knows about care.com! It's definitely a helpful resource for finding last minute sitters. It's always a struggle trying to balance last minute events with finding childcare, so it's great to have options like care.com available. Have you used it before? How was your experience?

1. What is "Gotta Love the Things Our Kids Say"?

"Gotta Love the Things Our Kids Say" is a collection of fun and heartwarming quotes and anecdotes from children, compiled by Pampered Chef. It's a great way to capture and cherish the silly and insightful things our kids say.

2. Is this book appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Gotta Love the Things Our Kids Say" is suitable for all ages. The quotes and anecdotes are lighthearted and relatable for both children and adults.

3. Can I submit my child's quote to be featured in the book?

Unfortunately, we are not currently accepting submissions for this book. However, keep an eye out for future opportunities to share your child's quotes with us.

4. Is this book only for parents?

No, "Gotta Love the Things Our Kids Say" is for anyone who enjoys the humor and wisdom of children. It makes a great gift for grandparents, teachers, and anyone who works with children.

5. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Gotta Love the Things Our Kids Say" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can also find it at select retailers or online booksellers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies