• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extended Stay Hotel Visit Leads to DCB Success!

In summary, staying at an extended stay hotel was integral to the success of our DCB (demonstration cooking business). It provided us with a fully equipped kitchen and the comfort of a home away from home, allowing us to focus on our cooking demonstrations and building relationships with potential customers. The biggest advantage of using extended stay hotel visits for our DCB was the convenience and cost-effectiveness, as we were able to stay in one place for an extended period of time and reduce expenses. We utilized social media, local advertising, and word of mouth to attract customers during our extended stay hotel visit, as well as offering special promotions and discounts. While facing competition from other businesses in the area, we were able to differentiate ourselves through unique and personalized
nikked
Gold Member
So, my stepmom just received her products from my show. She wasn't going to book a show with my AD in PHX because she's currently living in an extended stay hotel (a nice one) through her traveling nurse service.

Anyways, while she was visiting, I made her a cake in the DCB and raved about the other features, so she bought one through my show (full price!).

When she got it, she made a molten lava cake for my dad, and shared it with the hotel staff, who went nuts for it. Then, they asked her to make a second one and show them how to do it. So, she did.

Now, she's booking a show so she (and the others) can see another (non-dessert) receipe, and she can get some free products!

I had been hoping that she would host a show for my AD in PHX after she moved there, but then she was in the extended stay hotel, so it wasn't a go. But now it is!!!

Gotta love that DCB!

Hey that's great! I'm selling more using the package deal w/doing my recipe in the DCB.

Not to hijack..but..I have a question. Do you include a DCB package flyer with catty show packets? I did for one that I just gave but I wasn't sure if that is what everyone else does.

and BTW..what kind of cake did you make? Was it one in the microwave?

1. How did staying at an extended stay hotel lead to DCB success?

Staying at an extended stay hotel provided the ideal environment for our DCB (demonstration cooking business), as it allowed us to have a fully equipped kitchen and the comfort of a home away from home. This enabled us to focus on our cooking demonstrations and build relationships with potential customers.

2. What is the biggest advantage of using extended stay hotel visit leads for your DCB?

The biggest advantage is the convenience and cost-effectiveness. Instead of constantly traveling and setting up at different locations, we were able to stay in one place for an extended period of time, reducing our expenses and allowing us to focus on growing our business.

3. How did you attract customers during your extended stay hotel visit?

We utilized social media, local advertising, and word of mouth to attract customers. We also made sure to have a strong online presence, with a website and social media pages featuring our services and upcoming events. Additionally, we offered special promotions and discounts to guests of the extended stay hotel.

4. Did you face any challenges during your extended stay hotel visit?

One of the main challenges we faced was competition from other businesses in the area. However, we were able to differentiate ourselves by offering unique and personalized cooking demonstrations, as well as exceptional customer service.

5. Would you recommend staying at an extended stay hotel for other DCB businesses?

Absolutely! Staying at an extended stay hotel was a game-changer for our DCB. It provided us with the perfect platform to showcase our services and build relationships with potential customers. We highly recommend it to other DCB businesses looking to grow and expand their customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jenn822
  • Jennifer E