• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gotta Love Tech Support: Shout Out to Our Amazing Team!

In summary, the tech team at our company is amazing, and I love them. They are always so nice and patient with us users, and they never make us feel stupid. I would recommend them to anyone!
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
:love: We have the best tech team!! I just wanted to give them a shout out!

Every time I've had an issue they have been able to fix it very quickly!

I also want to remind everyone that even if their suggestion sounds elementary or dumb or if you've already tried what they suggest - listen to them! They know what they're doing and they see things that we non-techies can't.

I agree. We have the best tech team around.

I'll third that one! They are the best and so very patient.

they are very kind and patient and never make you feel stupid. Great job!

I had a guy from tech once, and he was amazing! I was having phone problems and my phone kept cutting out on him. I could hear him just fine, but he couldn't hear me. My phone finally quit totally, he could hear absolutly nothing I was saying. This is what he said to me "Andrea, I hope you are still on the line and can hear me, I'm going to continue on talking you through the process." He did just that too. I was amazed that he would sit there and talk to "no one". Most people would have gotten frustrated and hung up.

Another time, I was on the phone with them, and my BFs son was crying to me because I couldn't leave the phone to walk him to the bus stop (in our front yard) the man I talked to on the phone offered to walk with us to the bus stop, and then we could continue on after the bus came.

How much better can support get?!? I'm in love with our techs!

I make a point to thank them when I see them at conference. Our Tech folks are truly amazing.

I have to add that I have never met tech guys that are so NICE! They are never short or condescending or act like we are stupid. They're never impatient, never rude, always so ...NICE!

The only other tech guy I've come in contact with that is anywhere near that nice to users is DH - but he vents his frustrations with users to me - think the HO guys do that too?

Last edited:
I expressed my love to a tech guy at NC. We talked about my issues with P3. I have dial-up service, and it would time out before all of the updates got done. I couldn't even load it. A sweet young man had told me to call the HO the next time I attempted it. He said they could help.Later, my Tech Crush came over to the group of us and asked if all of our questions had been answered. I said yes, and I was excited. He asked about the problem I was having. When I explained and added the suggestion I'd just received he said, "Well, that would work, but there's an easier way." He said that the HO could send me an installation CD that contained all of the current updates. That would mean that the only thing that would need to download was the connection information and any new updates. He went on to say that he was the person who created those CDs, and he would be glad to send me one. I looked him in the eye, placed my hand on his arm, and said, "I love you." He probably thought I was joking. He doesn't know how much I meant it.And, yes, The Furry Guy is aware of my feelings for my Tech Crush. He's pretty secure.

BethCooks4U said:
..... think the HO guys do that too?

I am sure they have a realy good laugh at some of us amongst themselves :p Heck, we have a good laugh at some of us from time to time :angel:

pamperedlinda said:
I am sure they have a realy good laugh at some of us amongst themselves :p Heck, we have a good laugh at some of us from time to time :angel:

So true, Linda!

raebates said:
And, yes, The Furry Guy is aware of my feelings for my Tech Crush. He's pretty secure.

Let's see now...where's that link to send my resumè to HO?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

hmmm... with your training background, you'd be a pretty good fit for the Tech area. And let's face it, you'd have a blast if you got to travel the country meeting consultants and training them on the software. :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

That would be great! We'd have our own personal tech-guy-cheffer....you'd have to have a special phone line installed just for us :p

It would have to be a 900 number.

Nah, just cheap. The caller pays on the 900 calls. ;)

What is Gotta Love Tech Support?

Gotta Love Tech Support is a service provided by Pampered Chef that assists customers with any technical issues they may have with our products or services.

How do I contact Gotta Love Tech Support?

You can contact Gotta Love Tech Support by calling our customer service hotline at 1-800-123-4567 or by sending an email to [email protected].

Is there a fee for using Gotta Love Tech Support?

No, Gotta Love Tech Support is a free service provided to all Pampered Chef customers.

What type of technical issues can Gotta Love Tech Support help with?

Our tech support team can assist with a wide range of technical issues, including troubleshooting product malfunctions, setting up and using our mobile app, and accessing online resources.

Can I get help from Gotta Love Tech Support if I bought my product from a different retailer?

Yes, Gotta Love Tech Support is available to all Pampered Chef customers, regardless of where they purchased their product. We are here to help with any technical issues you may encounter with our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ShelbyMichalek