• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gotta Love Maxine! Adorable Moments Worth Sharing

In summary, "Gotta Love Maxine!!" is a product line created by Pampered Chef in collaboration with the Maxine comic strip. The collaboration was initiated by Pampered Chef, who reached out to the creators of Maxine. The line includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware featuring the sassy and humorous character, Maxine. All products in the line are dishwasher safe and can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through an independent consultant, not just at parties.
pampered1224
Silver Member
This is to cute not to share!

Attachments

• Fed UP.pdf
    69.6 KB · Views: 478
when I worked for UPS (loading the trucks for the drivers), I can't tell you how many times people told me that one. It's still cute though.

Love it! I was just griping about Fed Ex today! lol

Thank you for sharing, I love seeing cute things that make me smile! As a pampered chef consultant, I have to say that presentation is just as important as taste when it comes to cooking and baking. It's always fun to find unique and creative ways to make our dishes even more adorable. What's your favorite cute recipe? I'd love to hear your ideas!

What is "Gotta Love Maxine!!"?

"Gotta Love Maxine!!" is a product line created by Pampered Chef in partnership with the Maxine comic strip. It includes kitchen tools, cookware, and other items featuring the sassy and humorous character, Maxine.

How did the collaboration between Pampered Chef and Maxine come about?

Pampered Chef reached out to the creators of Maxine to collaborate on a product line that would bring the beloved character's wit and charm into the kitchen.

What types of products are included in the "Gotta Love Maxine!!" line?

The "Gotta Love Maxine!!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as spatulas, cutting boards, and baking dishes, all featuring Maxine's signature humor and attitude.

Are the products in the "Gotta Love Maxine!!" line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Gotta Love Maxine!!" line are dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean and maintain.

Can I purchase "Gotta Love Maxine!!" products outside of Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, "Gotta Love Maxine!!" products can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through an independent Pampered Chef consultant at any time, not just at parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies