• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom's Worries Unfounded: 17 Definite Yes's for Next Week's Show!

In summary, "Mom's Worries Unfounded: 17 Definite Yes's for Next Week's Show!" is a Pampered Chef show that offers easy and delicious recipes to make mealtime less stressful for busy moms. The show features 17 recipes that are quick and simple to prepare, using easy-to-find ingredients. The products used in the show are available for purchase through Pampered Chef, and attending the show is completely free. Kids of all ages are welcome to attend with their parents.
Christa
Just talked to my host for a show next week and she has 17 definate yes's, 8 maybe's and 4 outside orders. She said her mom said its too many people.

My commission check will say otherwise...;)

Too many people???I don't think her mother understand the concept....

More people, more sales, more FREE STUFF!!! That is the first time I have ever heard that....LOL :D :D :D :D

Wow good thing her mother isn't doing the show for you...after she gets all that FREE STUFF then she might understand the concept!!

Debbie

yeah- I love when my hosts get that the more people = more orders= a better show!

I just had a show last night where the host invited 45+ and her turn out was 16 ladies!!! Plus she had 3 outside orders waiting before the show and is collecting a few more since she is DETERMINED to reach $700!!!

Gotta love those kind of Hosts!!!

1. What is "Mom's Worries Unfounded: 17 Definite Yes's for Next Week's Show!" about?

"Mom's Worries Unfounded" is a Pampered Chef show that focuses on ways to make mealtime less stressful for busy moms. The show features 17 easy and delicious recipes that are sure to be a hit with the whole family.

2. Are the recipes featured in the show difficult to make?

No, all of the recipes featured in "Mom's Worries Unfounded" are designed to be quick and easy to prepare. They use simple ingredients and require minimal prep time, making them perfect for busy moms.

3. Can I purchase the products used in the show?

Yes, all of the products used in "Mom's Worries Unfounded" are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. Our consultants can help you find the perfect products to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

4. Is there a cost to attend the show?

No, there is no cost to attend "Mom's Worries Unfounded." The show is a fun and educational experience that is completely free for attendees.

5. Can I bring my kids to the show?

Of course! "Mom's Worries Unfounded" is designed with busy moms in mind, so we understand that childcare isn't always an option. We welcome kids of all ages to attend the show with their parents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedSD