• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling on E-bay Pays Off: Get Spring Samples Without Breaking the Bank!

Ebay is great if you are looking to make a larger profit and there are fees associated with selling on Ebay.My boyfriend is a Power Seller and gets a good discount on the fee's. With his store and all the fee's we pay an invoice of approximately $100 a month but in the end it seems to be well worth it because of the volume he has on there.
esavvymom
Staff member
I just sold several items on E-bay and now I can get my Spring samples without dipping into my regular budget!! WAHOO!!! :thumbup:

(It's also how I got my kit and first round of sample products! No money out of my 'regular budget' pockets.)
*and NO, they weren't PC items. :D*

Last edited:
You had me a little nervous there for a second!

I SECOND THAT!!!

I just sold 4 of my daughter's summer/spring outfits from last year for over $60.. Now I have money for her new spring wardrobe!!

I knew you wouldn't be selling PC! You'd get caught by us too quickly! LOL! Glad you could do that!

I wish I had stuff to sell on eBay! I may find things when I start going through all my boxes from my moves in the last 2 years! I'm just not sure if I would profit more from eBay or a Yard Sale!! Just have to wait and see!

I am soooo thankful for EBAY right now. My boyfriend is selling a lot of classic car parts from when his grandfather was a dismantler in the 20-30's. With me being unemployed since October and his pay getting cut drastically it is helping us get by and pay the bills right now. YAY for EBAY!

ughubug said:
I am soooo thankful for EBAY right now. My boyfriend is selling a lot of classic car parts from when his grandfather was a dismantler in the 20-30's. With me being unemployed since October and his pay getting cut drastically it is helping us get by and pay the bills right now. YAY for EBAY!

Thats kinda what we are doing now, except its drag racing car parts instead of classic. We are putting them up on craigslist first though, then moving to Ebay.

I have some things that I'd like to sell (of course NOT PC). Are there fees to sell on craigs list or ebay? Could someone email me about this?

Craigslist is free, Ebay has fees upon fees upon fees.

Ebay does have a lot of fee's and if you are selling minimal items it can be outrageous. My boyfriend is a Power Seller and gets a good discount on the fee's. With his store and all the fee's we pay an invoice of approximately $100 a month but in the end it seems to be well worth it because of the volume he has on there.

Craigslist is great if you want to sell to a local market and it is free!

1. How can I get started selling on E-bay with Pampered Chef products?

To start selling on E-bay with Pampered Chef products, you will first need to become a Pampered Chef consultant. You can do this by signing up through our website or through a current consultant. Once you have become a consultant, you will have access to our products and can begin listing them on E-bay.

2. Do I need to have a certain amount of inventory to sell on E-bay?

No, you do not need to have a certain amount of inventory to sell on E-bay. You can start with as little or as much inventory as you'd like. Our products are also available for purchase on a as-needed basis, so you don't have to worry about purchasing large quantities upfront.

3. Are there any fees associated with selling Pampered Chef products on E-bay?

Yes, there are fees associated with selling on E-bay. E-bay charges a listing fee and a final value fee for each item sold. However, you can factor these fees into your pricing and still make a profit. As a consultant, you will also have access to discounted pricing on Pampered Chef products, which can help offset these fees.

4. Can I use my own product photos on E-bay or do I have to use the ones provided by Pampered Chef?

You can use your own product photos on E-bay, but we highly recommend using the ones provided by Pampered Chef. Our product photos are high quality and have been professionally taken, which can help attract potential buyers. Additionally, using our product photos ensures that your listings are consistent with other Pampered Chef listings on E-bay.

5. Are there any restrictions on which Pampered Chef products I can sell on E-bay?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the ability to sell any of our products on E-bay. However, we do recommend focusing on our best-selling and most popular products to increase your chances of making sales. You can also reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef home office for guidance on which products are currently in high demand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pclady213
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • s.cape
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
s.cape
  • slapsappyhappy