1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Gotta Love EBAY!

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I just sold several items on E-bay and now I can get my Spring samples without dipping into my regular budget!! WAHOO!!! :thumbup:

(It's also how I got my kit and first round of sample products! No money out of my 'regular budget' pockets.)

*and NO, they weren't PC items. :D*

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
    Mar 14, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

You had me a little nervous there for a second!

Mar 14, 2009
  3. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

I SECOND THAT!!!

I just sold 4 of my daughter's summer/spring outfits from last year for over $60.. Now I have money for her new spring wardrobe!!

Mar 14, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I knew you wouldn't be selling PC! You'd get caught by us too quickly! LOL! Glad you could do that!

I wish I had stuff to sell on eBay! I may find things when I start going through all my boxes from my moves in the last 2 years! I'm just not sure if I would profit more from eBay or a Yard Sale!! Just have to wait and see!

Mar 14, 2009
  5. ughubug

ughubug Member

I am soooo thankful for EBAY right now. My boyfriend is selling a lot of classic car parts from when his grandfather was a dismantler in the 20-30's. With me being unemployed since October and his pay getting cut drastically it is helping us get by and pay the bills right now. YAY for EBAY!

Mar 15, 2009
  6. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

Thats kinda what we are doing now, except its drag racing car parts instead of classic. We are putting them up on craigslist first though, then moving to Ebay.

Mar 15, 2009
  7. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I have some things that I'd like to sell (of course NOT PC). Are there fees to sell on craigs list or ebay? Could someone email me about this?

Mar 15, 2009
  8. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Craigslist is free, Ebay has fees upon fees upon fees.

Mar 15, 2009
  9. ughubug

ughubug Member

Ebay does have a lot of fee's and if you are selling minimal items it can be outrageous. My boyfriend is a Power Seller and gets a good discount on the fee's. With his store and all the fee's we pay an invoice of approximately $100 a month but in the end it seems to be well worth it because of the volume he has on there.

Craigslist is great if you want to sell to a local market and it is free!

Mar 15, 2009
Have something to add?