• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Delicious Recipes Can You Create With These New Pampered Chef Products?

In summary, the new products that are exciting to the author are the Snowman appetizer plates and the 2-cup prep bowls. The author is most excited about the new shears and the Conversion Magnet.
heat123
Silver Member
I didn't go to confrence but these sound great to me! I can't wait to get them on sample order! What are you most excited about????

Dots Martini glasses-- Love the idea of using them as dessert bowls :)

Snowman Appetizer Plates

Snowman Rectangular Platter has 4 snowman on it 13 3/4" x 7 3/4"

Professional Shears--

Forged Cutlery 4.5" Serrated knife!!!!

New Round up from the Heart trivet--oblong shape perfect for the DCB!

Cookbook- Easy & Impressive Appetizers collection--22 appetizer and beverage recipes.

More Latin Flavor Recipe Collection (2nd volume to the Latin Flavor cookbook)

Weekday Dinners--Done! Recipe Card Collection--provides 2 weeks of weeknight meals (10 recipes)

2 cup Prep Bowls (set of 2)

Theme Shows

Comfort Food (Loaded Baked Potato Chowder--uses DCB, and Ham and Cheese Calzone--looks really yummy!)

Sweet Favorites (Mock Lemon Meringue Cake and Mini Carrot Cake Cups)

For me personally - I gotta have the new Snowman appetizer plates!! I have started a collection, and consider me obsessed with these adorable glass plates!!
For me as a consultant - I'm most excited about the 2-cup prep bowls!!
I am still wondering what the new "HOT" product is going to be with guests...any ideas??

I think the snowmen plates and/or platter. It not only will appeal to those who entertain but so many others that collect snowmen anything LOL I have a bunch of those as customers LOL

As for me I want it all LOL
Okay, not so much the martini glasses, only because my customers are wine drinkers not so much the other and can't see them spending that kind of money to use for desserts.

i'm glad to be getting the cookie sheet, conversion magnet and weekday dinner cards for SAT.

as for samples, the nesting measuring cups appeal to me bec i bake a lot and i like the leveler. to be honest, i don't see any blow the doors down products this time around

I don't know, Susan. I think I'll sell the 2-Cup Prep Bowls and the Conversion Magnet at every single show. I'm going to market the Conversion Magnet as a great stocking-stuffer.

I absolutely NEED the new shears (hate the last version), and I think the Dots Martini Glasses are adorable. I don't really "need" them, but they would complete my overall Dots set! ;)

I really want the ice bucket - I've been looking for a nice simple ice bucket since I got married 13 years ago, but nothing struck me - this is it! It's a shame there are no tongs to go with it, but I'll manage.

Excited about the cookie sheets (love the sheet pans), and curious about the new cookie press. I love my cookie press and it works perfectly for me, so I'm not sure if I'll be getting one right away. We'll see.

The new forged serrated knife looks like it would be a great knife to slice tomatoes, so I'll have to get one of those!

The mesh strainers are nice, I might have to set aside some cash for those. I have a nice stainless steel colander from Williams-Sonoma, but I've been hoping for a PC one for years.

I gave away my Christmas plates from last year (a donation for a fundraiser) so I'm not that into the snowman ones, either. I like the beaded server and the beaded cheese knives, but I have several servers and cheese knives, so they're not on my list. Overall, it looks like nice stuff, and I like that they repackaged some things and restyled some things (like the measuring spoons/cups). They will sell well. I just don't need one more measuring spoon or cup in my house!! (That's the hardest part about restyled products!!!)

I think it all looks great, and I have already 2 people on my Christmas list done! The dots martini glasses for my sister, she loves the dots collection, and the snowman plates for my mom-in-law she collects snowmen. I think I will have to get a set of the martini glasses for myself, I love making fancy desserts! I can't wait to see what the guests are excited about

I want the new shears and stacking measuring cups.

I want the measuring cups. My adjustable measuring cup broke so I dont have 1. Also need a new set of measuring spoons, just the other day I melted mine in the dishwasher.

Anyone else figure the new Stackable Measuring Cups will stack perfectly in the Easy Read Measuring Cups?

It's much easier and quicker to say that the only new product that I'm not excited about would be the 5" strainer.

I don't think I'd use the new beaded tools much, but I did have many customers last year who loved the beaded serving pieces, and I'm sure will be happy to add the new pieces to their collection - so I'm excited for them!

I'd love to get the cookie press but I don't see myself getting it any time soon. Ditto for the shears and the pocket thermontor.

The sheet would have been nice, but oh well. I can totally live without the magnet and the recipe cards.

I can't wait to get my 2 cup prep bowls! I use the 1 cup ones for just about everything! The snowman plates and platter are cute, perfect for my cookie exchange party.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'd love to get the cookie press but I don't see myself getting it any time soon. Ditto for the shears and the pocket thermontor.

The sheet would have been nice, but oh well. I can totally live without the magnet and the recipe cards.

EVERYONE needs the recipe cards!

10 recipes that all look GREAT, and can be made in less than 30 minutes, using the DCB or 12" Skillet, along with menus and shopping lists for 2 weeks of meals. If any of your customers are busy moms, then you will want to invest the less than $10 it will be to add these to your kit.

heat123 said:
I didn't go to confrence but these sound great to me! I can't wait to get them on sample order! What are you most excited about????

Dots Martini glasses-- Love the idea of using them as dessert bowls :)

Snowman Appetizer Plates

Snowman Rectangular Platter has 4 snowman on it 13 3/4" x 7 3/4"

Professional Shears--

Forged Cutlery 4.5" Serrated knife!!!!

New Round up from the Heart trivet--oblong shape perfect for the DCB!

Cookbook- Easy & Impressive Appetizers collection--22 appetizer and beverage recipes.

More Latin Flavor Recipe Collection (2nd volume to the Latin Flavor cookbook)

Weekday Dinners--Done! Recipe Card Collection--provides 2 weeks of weeknight meals (10 recipes)

2 cup Prep Bowls (set of 2)

Theme Shows

Comfort Food (Loaded Baked Potato Chowder--uses DCB, and Ham and Cheese Calzone--looks really yummy!)

Sweet Favorites (Mock Lemon Meringue Cake and Mini Carrot Cake Cups)

Wow! That is the same for me too!

ChefBeckyD said:
EVERYONE needs the recipe cards!

10 recipes that all look GREAT, and can be made in less than 30 minutes, using the DCB or 12" Skillet, along with menus and shopping lists for 2 weeks of meals. If any of your customers are busy moms, then you will want to invest the less than $10 it will be to add these to your kit.

I agree about the cards! I'm going to give them as a thank you gift to any customer who purchases a DCB or 12" skillet at regular price. I love that the shopping list cards are laminated, so you can check things off with a dry-erase marker. And that (if you don't need any "extras" at the store) you can still go through the 15-items line for each week.

I'm excited about the cookie press, too. I had a turn-type press with metal plates long ago, and they release easier than the current PC press. A clustermate has already expressed concern about not knowing how much to turn it (vs. the trigger handle, which was easy). But it becomes a motor memory to know how much to turn it. And I find it easier than the trigger, because some discs in the current press needed 1 1/2 squeezes, anyway.

The 2 new sauces are really tasty, and I think will be big sellers. Can't you just taste the Maple Honey Mustard on a turkey sandwich?

And I really think the ice bucket and shaker set will be popular, too. Cocktails are so hot right now. It's great to have something that plays into that.

raebates said:
Anyone else figure the new Stackable Measuring Cups will stack perfectly in the Easy Read Measuring Cups?

Ooooooohhhh, I didn't think about it there, but I think you may be right!!
I'm excited about these, b/c I've always preferred individual cups over the easy adjustable one. I only had the other one for shows, never for personal use in my kitchen.

pampcheflisa said:
Ooooooohhhh, I didn't think about it there, but I think you may be right!!
I'm excited about these, b/c I've always preferred individual cups over the easy adjustable one. I only had the other one for shows, never for personal use in my kitchen.
Me, too! I have a set of traditional metal cups that I love, and I can't wait to replace them with the new set. hmm... gotta go find my Easy Adjustable items and put them in my "yard sale" bin.

Oh, and the fact that the set comes with a leveler and everything snaps together--genius!

1. What are the new products available at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly innovating and introducing new products to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Some of our latest products include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Silicone Prep Bowls.

2. Are the new products only for experienced cooks?

No, our new products are designed to make cooking accessible and enjoyable for everyone, regardless of their level of experience in the kitchen. We have products that are perfect for beginners and experienced cooks alike.

3. How do I know if a new product is right for me?

We understand that every cook has different needs and preferences. That's why we provide detailed product descriptions, videos, and customer reviews to help you make an informed decision. You can also reach out to our friendly customer service team for any additional questions.

4. Can I see a demonstration of the new products before purchasing?

Absolutely! We offer virtual and in-person cooking demonstrations where you can see our new products in action and learn how to use them effectively. You can also host a Pampered Chef party with your friends and family to see the new products first-hand.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for the new products?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers special deals and discounts on our new products. Make sure to sign up for our email list and follow us on social media to stay updated on the latest promotions and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missmindym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • CookieChick