• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find More Gotta Have It Stickers and Flags for Catalog Marking?

In summary, Gotta Have It - Stickers are adhesive labels made of durable vinyl that can be used to label and organize kitchen tools, containers, and other items. They are water-resistant, long-lasting, and can be customized with names, initials, or fun phrases. Benefits of using these stickers include staying organized, saving time, and adding a personal touch to kitchen items. To apply, make sure the surface is clean and dry, then peel off the backing and press firmly. The stickers are also designed to be removable and repositionable, but frequent reapplications may affect their adhesive quality.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Anyone know where I can get more of the stickers/flags that guests can use to mark up their catalogs. The stickers say "Gotta Have It", "Love It", "Need It", etc. I thought they were on Merrill, but I can't find them! Anyone have some they'd like to sell?

They were on Merrill, but they were part of their clearance sale a while back. I love them....don't know what I'll do when I run out. :cry:(sorry!)

Jen1409 said:

i emailed the lady from that website & she said they used to have them & they were almost exactly like the ones from merrill. she's working on bringing them back! i'm signed up to receive her newsletter, so when they're available again, i'll let you all know. =)

What are Gotta Have It - Stickers?

Gotta Have It - Stickers are small, adhesive labels that can be used to label and organize kitchen tools, containers, and other items. They are made of durable vinyl and are designed to be water-resistant and long-lasting.

What are the benefits of using Gotta Have It - Stickers?

Using Gotta Have It - Stickers can help you stay organized and save time in the kitchen. They are also a fun and stylish way to personalize your kitchen tools and containers. Additionally, the stickers are easy to apply and remove, and are safe for use on most surfaces.

Can Gotta Have It - Stickers be customized?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of Gotta Have It - Stickers that can be customized with your name, initials, or a fun phrase. You can also choose from a range of colors and fonts to create a truly unique and personalized sticker.

How do I apply Gotta Have It - Stickers?

To apply a Gotta Have It - Sticker, make sure the surface is clean and dry. Then, simply peel off the backing and press the sticker onto the desired surface. Smooth out any air bubbles and press firmly to ensure a secure bond.

Can Gotta Have It - Stickers be removed and repositioned?

Yes, Gotta Have It - Stickers are designed to be removable and repositionable. If you need to move a sticker to a different location, simply peel it off and reapply it to the new surface. However, please note that repeatedly removing and reapplying a sticker may affect its adhesive quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PCGINA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies