• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Merrill Retractable Banner Worth the $269 Price Tag?

In summary, the Retractable Banner from Merrill is a great way to add a splash of color and personality to your booth, but it is expensive at $269. It may be worth it to some people, but it is not worth the expense for the average hobby business.
mspibb
Gold Member
I do a lot of booths and trying to find a way to put up my Pampered Chef Banner can be a problem. I saw that Merrill now has a Retractable Banner! I want one! Sure wish I had someone to share the $269 price tag! I'm thinking may have to use some of my bonus at my FT job!

I saw and wanted to get one too and the free shipping enticed me but I told myself I had to work for it. I do job fairs all the time for my FT job and we use those...very attractive and professional.

Wow. I was just looking in a SkyMall catalog at an ad for something like that, thinking it'd be really eye catching. I just don't do enough booths to justify the expense.

I feel exactly the same way Noora, I just cannot justify the expense for the couple of booths I do each year, although I would just love to have one!

sherri lynn said:
I feel exactly the same way Noora, I just cannot justify the expense for the couple of booths I do each year, although I would just love to have one!

If I had more than just a hobby business, and I did larger vendor events (like the ones that cost $500-$1000), it might be worth it. But not for the $30 table at the local elementary school.

Dang, I was just wanting one last week! I'm trying to figure out where to get the holder & just use the Booking/Recruiting slide! :D

Is there anybody else on your team that would go in on it with you and you can all share it?

Unfortunately, my upline and my only recruit are 4 hours away! My hospitality group is an hour away so even if someone in that group wanted to share I don't think it would be that helpful to have to drive an hour to swap it!
The first one of them I ever saw was for a Southern Living at Home booth at a festival. I really wanted one (but not bad enough to sign up to do SL@H LOL!)

I think that looks great but no way is it worth $269! NO WAY. I have one pretty much like it that i got from vistaprint that only cost me $13 from the banner and about $35 for the stand works great at my booths.

1. What is "Gotta Have It From Merrill"?

"Gotta Have It From Merrill" is a collection of must-have kitchen gadgets and tools curated by Pampered Chef's Chief Innovation Officer, Merrill Bonarrigo. These products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

2. How many products are included in the "Gotta Have It From Merrill" collection?

Currently, there are 12 products in the "Gotta Have It From Merrill" collection. These include items such as the Quick Cooker, Garlic Peeler & Slicer, and Flexible Cutting Mat Set.

3. Are the "Gotta Have It From Merrill" products only for experienced cooks?

Not at all! These products are designed for anyone who loves to cook, whether they are a beginner or an experienced chef. They are user-friendly and can help make cooking easier for anyone.

4. Can I purchase the "Gotta Have It From Merrill" products separately or only as a collection?

You can purchase the products individually or as a collection, depending on your needs. We understand that everyone has different cooking styles and preferences, so we offer the option to choose which products you want.

5. Are the "Gotta Have It From Merrill" products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all "Gotta Have It From Merrill" products are covered by our Pampered Chef guarantee. If you encounter any issues with your product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies