• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unlock Your Summer Fun with Delicious Meals - Book a Cooking Show!

In summary, Meg plans to send an email to her friends and family, not her customer list, to promote her summer cooking shows. She needs their help to achieve her goals and asks for their forgiveness for celebrating too hard at a wedding the night before. She has monthly specials and dates available for cooking shows.
pamela
and am planning to send this email to all of my friends on my email list...not to my customer list...what do you all think???? If you think I should send it to customers, let me know!

I need your help~

First, let me explain tha I am NOT complaining. When my Dad got so sick in March & April, I was able to take the time to be with he & my Mom that I needed to take. If I had still had a traditional kind of job, I would never have been able to do that. He is doing well enough now to continue chemo treatments and is in great spirits.
However, taking time like that away from a sales position has its problems and that is that now I have very few shows on my summer calendar. This is where you come in! I have several goals this year~EARN a trip for my family to the Mayan Riveria and to EARN Top Performance in sales. To do achieve these goals, I have to get at least 10 Cooking shows a month! That is attainable, but only with the assistance of the folks that are generous enough to open their homes to me!
Below is a list of the monthly Host and Guest specials for each of the summer months as well as any "extra" incentive I am offering. Also listed are dates I have available for Cooking Shows. Catalog shows are great, too! I have listed incentives for them as well:

Margaret, please forgive me as I am suffering a little from "over celebrating" at a wedding last night.... here is what I would change...

Daily I am reminded of what a blessing my Pampered Chef business is! When my Dad got so sick in March & April, I was able to take the time to be with he & my Mom that I needed to take. If I had still had a traditional kind of job, I would never have been able to do that. He is doing great now and in great spirits!
Now I'm looking forward to this summer and all of the shows I will be presenting! We have great new shows... (insert theme ideas here) and a wonderful business opportunity that can help offset some of the rising gas and food costs we all are experiencing right now. Also, I have several goals this year~EARN a trip for my family to the Mayan Riveria and to EARN Top Performance in sales. I'd like to thank all of you who have generously opened your homes to me! For being so supportive of my business and family, I'd like to thank you by PAMPERING you as a summer host! Below are our monthly Host and Guest specials for each of the summer months as well as any "extra" incentive I am offering. Also listed are dates I have available for Cooking Shows. Catalog shows are great, too! I have listed incentives for them as well. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Or something like that... take as much focus off of you as you can. Family illness is so hard to handle (went through emergency surgery with my mom 3 days before I left for Leadership) but your customers don't need to know. I wouldn't put a lot of it in the e-mail... and friends and family already know what's going on... you don't have to tell them. Keep the focus on the biz issue because this is a business e-mail. If you want others to help you, it needs to be about them... hope that makes sense! Good luck!!!!

Excellent word choice Colleen!

Meg, I bet Colleen said exactly what you meant to say, right? You are such a caring and generous person...let your email show that. :)

(One grammar note, in the second sentence, change 'he' to 'him')

uh, yeah, sure kris! That is what I meant! And thanks to Colleen, I saw that the original was truly a little pity party email and would have dropped on people like lead balloon!

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying the summer season so far. As a pampered chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to make your cooking experience more enjoyable and delicious. That's why I wanted to reach out to all of my friends and invite you to book a cooking show with me!

With the warmer weather and longer days, it's the perfect time to unlock your summer fun with delicious meals. And by hosting a cooking show, you can earn amazing rewards and help me achieve my goals as well. I have my eyes set on a family trip to the Mayan Riviera and top performance in sales, and with your support, I know I can make it happen.

I understand that not everyone may be in a position to host a show, but if you know someone who might be interested, please feel free to pass this message along. I truly appreciate your help and support.

Below are the monthly host and guest specials for the summer months, as well as available dates for cooking shows. I also have incentives for catalog shows, so even if you can't host a physical show, there are still ways to earn rewards.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon. Let's make this summer a delicious and rewarding one together!

Best,

What is "Unlock Your Summer Fun with Delicious Meals - Book a Cooking Show!"?

"Unlock Your Summer Fun with Delicious Meals - Book a Cooking Show!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can learn how to create delicious meals perfect for the summer season. It is a fun and interactive cooking show that you can book for yourself and your friends.

How do I book a cooking show?

To book a cooking show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will assist you in choosing the best date and time for your cooking show and help you invite your friends and family.

What can I expect during the cooking show?

During the cooking show, you can expect to learn new recipes, cooking tips and techniques, and have a chance to try out Pampered Chef products. You can also enjoy a fun and relaxed atmosphere while spending time with your friends and family.

Is there a cost to host a cooking show?

No, there is no cost to host a cooking show. It is completely free! Your consultant will provide all the necessary ingredients and equipment for the recipes, and you and your guests can enjoy the delicious meals at no cost.

Are there any special offers or rewards for hosting a cooking show?

Yes, there are special offers and rewards for hosting a cooking show. As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host-only items based on the sales from your cooking show. Your consultant will provide more details about the rewards and how to redeem them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • Gagescorpages