• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Super Starters In Sales - May #3: I'm #6!

In summary, "Top Super Starters in Sales - May #3: I'm #6!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates the top sellers for the month of May. The top sellers are determined based on their sales numbers and being a top super starter comes with benefits such as recognition, increased credibility, and potential for future success. Anyone at Pampered Chef can participate in the program and while there is no specific prize, the recognition and potential for increased success can be seen as a valuable reward.
loreedfk
Check out the Top Super Starters in Sales for May - Month #3 - I'm the 6th one on the list - woo hoo!!!! I am so excited!!

Way to go chickie...ROCK ON!!!!!!

You have every right to brag!!!Brag on!! Congrats on your sales, that is awesome!

WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOOO...thats WONDERFUL, I was on the list for my SS1, make sure you get a copy of it...;) ;) ;)

Great job:) What a way to start your business!

Way To Go!!!

That's awesome! Keep up the great job!

Good Job!!! Keep Up The Good Work!!!

I'm very happy for you!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! You are on your way to the top! Way to go!!!

Congrats!!! That is awesome!!

What is "Top Super Starters in Sales - May #3: I'm #6!"?

"Top Super Starters in Sales - May #3: I'm #6!" is a recognition program within Pampered Chef that highlights the top sellers for the month of May. It is a way to celebrate and recognize the hard work and success of our consultants.

How are the top sellers determined?

The top sellers are determined based on their sales numbers for the month of May. The consultants with the highest sales will be ranked as the top super starters.

What are the benefits of being a top super starter?

The benefits of being a top super starter include recognition from Pampered Chef, increased credibility and trust from customers, and the potential for increased sales and success in the future.

Can anyone participate in the "Top Super Starters in Sales" program?

Yes, any consultant at Pampered Chef can participate in the "Top Super Starters in Sales" program. All you need to do is focus on your sales and strive to be one of the top sellers for the month of May.

Is there a prize for being a top super starter?

While there is no specific prize for being a top super starter, the recognition and potential for increased success and sales can be seen as a valuable reward for your hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DZmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies