• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Way to Sort and Print My 8-Year Contact List in P3?

In summary, Ann is trying to print her contact list in P3, but there appears to be no way to sort it so that only contacts with phone numbers come up. She tried a report listing but it's too cluttered and she's run out of space. She recommends exporting the data to something like excel, including phone numbers, and then sorting by customer name.
chefmeg
Gold Member
Ok you computer savvy folks, I am trying to print my contact list in P3...it is 8 years worth and there looks to be no way for me to sort it so that only contacts with phone numbers come up.....it is 180 pages with everyone on there!
HELP!

chefmeg said:
Ok you computer savvy folks, I am trying to print my contact list in P3...it is 8 years worth and there looks to be no way for me to sort it so that only contacts with phone numbers come up.....it is 180 pages with everyone on there!
HELP!

I wish I knew how! I'd love this information too. There's GOT to be a way to do it.:confused::confused:

right now, I am tryin to go through an Order History as it looks like the only place you can select phone number....I picked Stoneware as a catagory so we'll see what comes up! I think my laptop is in overload mode!

it's kinda hidden.Go to Reports > Shows > Customer List. Then pick a dollar amount of 0, and select Primary Phone only. Uncheck address.The problem is that if someone placed multiple orders, they'll be on the list more than once. But it's the only way I've found to do a customer list without addresses, only phone numbers.

Why not export your contact list to something like excel, include phone numbers. Then when in excel (or equivalent) sort by customer name, then delete any duplicates.

I hate the report listing from P3 & do this all of the time. There is definitely a way that they could (and should!) clean up those reports to not have so much wasted white space. As a past reports developer, it drives me CRAZY!

Ok-that got it down to 165, but at tleast I have only people I can truly call!

Thanks Ann!! You know I love ya!

crystalscookingnow said:
Why not export your contact list to something like excel, include phone numbers. Then when in excel (or equivalent) sort by customer name, then delete any duplicates.

I hate the report listing from P3 & do this all of the time. There is definitely a way that they could (and should!) clean up those reports to not have so much wasted white space. As a past reports developer, it drives me CRAZY!

There are a lot of reports I wish we could customize a little more. Like the customer report by order amount. I wish we could have the program add together someone's orders within a specified time period so that we could see who our top customers were without having to manually add the order amounts.

And I agree, as a former report person, it drives me crazy!

I took Crystal's advice and got the report down to 21 pages!

chefmeg said:
I took Crystal's advice and got the report down to 21 pages!

That's awesome! I will definitely have to try that when I have some time.

Glad I could help! I wish that we could export the data that's on the reports. That would allow us to do what Ann was requesting (adding the same customer's multiple orders).

I know it's possible - I just don't know enough about client-server technologies (or the specific database that P3 saves the data in) to write it myself. But I wrote reports like that all the time in my previous job.

crystalscookingnow said:

that drives me bonkers, too.

1. Can I use "Gotta Be a Way to Do This!?" for all types of cooking?

Yes, "Gotta Be a Way to Do This!?" is a versatile tool that can be used for all types of cooking, from baking to grilling to stovetop cooking.

2. Is "Gotta Be a Way to Do This!?" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Gotta Be a Way to Do This!?" is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. How do I use "Gotta Be a Way to Do This!?" for chopping and slicing?

"Gotta Be a Way to Do This!?" can be used for chopping and slicing by simply pressing down on the handle to activate the blades. Make sure to use a cutting board underneath for safety.

4. Can I use "Gotta Be a Way to Do This!?" for fruits and vegetables?

Yes, "Gotta Be a Way to Do This!?" is great for cutting and prepping fruits and vegetables. Its sharp blades make quick work of even the toughest produce.

5. How do I clean and maintain "Gotta Be a Way to Do This!?"

To clean "Gotta Be a Way to Do This!?", simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Make sure to also clean and dry the blades carefully. To maintain it, sharpen the blades as needed and store it in a safe place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cati123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • kcmckay