• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the Pampered Chef Starter Kit yet?

In summary, Kelley has been very enthusiastic about her starter kit, which includes the Chopper, Large Stone, and Cookies on a Large Round. She is excited to start using the products and plans to order more from the site.
Kelley Sells
:eek: :D
WOW....I sat and waited for the Big Brown Truck, he pulled up, I was like a kid at CHRISTMAS time....I told him I loved him, took my box, hauled it upstairs, opened it up with great anticipation and low and behold, there it was...EVERYTHING I dreamed and more....I pulled open every little item, it was amazing, my enthusiasm was THROUGH THE ROOF....I cooked on my stone, used my pizza cutter okay it was a frozen pizza but DANG it was better than ever......
I was up until midnight, burning the midnight oil, I have 3 shows in March already booked another with no date yet, and I'm hauling around, doing my labels, doing my business cards, which by the way, if you use the glossy Staples heavyweight, it is GREAT....I have 5 different types of cards, one for weddings, one for coffee, one for candy, one for the roaster, one for the pots and pans, oh my.....I am on my way....did up my host packets....

AND I am sooo excited I can't stand it.....

AND the help I have gotten off here has been PRICELESS, thank you all.....

Wow, I am no chef by anymeans, but tonight, it will be a Chicken Florentine Ring for my guys....."HONEY WE NEED A BIGGER KITCHEN...."....LOL....I watched the DVD and listened to the CD and I'm ready I'll tell you, I have called everyone I know, I have emailed tons of people....old customers, other associates, my goodness.....

Okay, I'm done......

I have to RAVE about this starter kit....it is AMAZING.....If my husband only knew that I'd rather do this than the real estate, he'd FLIP.....LOL....well off I go to practise practise practise.....

I'm very excited to be part of the Pampered Chef family....

Welcome!Wow- your energy and excitement should bring you lots of success!
Good luck, you're off the a great start! You will love PC and this site rules! :D

Kelley,
Welcome to Pampered Chef. I love your enthusiasm!! That is going to take you far because it's so contagious!! I wish you lots of luck. It sounds like you're off to a great start! :D

Thank you....:p
Thank you so much for your support, much appreciated, I will keep you informed of how everything goes....I have soooo much to do....so many calls...so many visiting of different companies....I once was bored, but life just took on a whole new twist....LOL... ;)

Kelley

I'm right there with ya!I got my Starter Kit Friday but unfortunately had to leave it at the office. My bf (who works with me) was taking a day off and I couldn't carry the thing to my car. I can't wait to get it home tomorrow night and pilfer through it.

Good luck to you! With that great spirit you will go far I just know!

It must be driving ya nuts....;O)LOL...you must be going nuts...LOL...it is GREAT....I was very impressed, even though you see the pics of it, getting it is a different story....I have been in the kitchen all weekend....the products are WONDERFUL....the first thing you have to do is bake cookies on the large round.....a simple thing, but they come out awesome....
Good luck to you too, and thank you for the kind words....let me know what you think after you get the package..... :cool:

You're not driving us nuts...I totally understand, I was the same way when I got my starter kit...I tried everything in the kit that weekend over and over and over and over! With your March schedule you should qualify too for the bonus kits and the skillet - just wait girl. Every box is as exciting as the first and come fall when the new stuff comes out...you will flip out when you get that box, its like waiting for Santa!

This board is amazing. I wish you all the best and I appreciate your advice on the realtor letters! :)

I Love Mr. Brown;) Oh, the boxes, the packaging.....the goodies....LOL..if my hubby knew, well, I would be ALONE with all my packaging and goodies....LOL...but heck, I'd eat well....LOL....

I have 2 of the smaller sample lines, did a personal order, stuff I really had to have for my shows to do recipes, just HAD to have it NOW....LOL.....

Mr. Brown and I are good buddies now....LOL:D

It is just amazing how unbelievable the products are.....the Chopper, well, that is a life saver....I won't tell you what I paid for the "food processor" that has been sitting in my hutch for oh, 6 months now UNUSED....LOL.and it took me 2 months to choose..and this buddy is on my counter EVERYday I have a use for it and the Large Stone....

anyhoo, I can't order anything anymore, only true paper supplies....I PROMISE....LOL...because I have EVERY intention of getting the monthly bonus and that skillet, the skillet well it is like the BB gun in "The Christmas Story".....LOL...."You'll shoot your eye out kid"....but yet I dream day and night about it....LOL:D

"My name is Kelley and I'm a Pampered Chef-aholic".....:rolleyes:

Well, let's see, the hubby says I get obsessed...well yeah, a few months ago it was Coach bags, but I found something EVERYONE can benefit from....right? That makes sense doesn't it? That is my defense.....

So Pamper on ladies...

Hi Kelley,

I am right there with you! LOL. Waiting every day for a man in a brown uniform to drive by...

Just wait til you start getting your super starter bonuses!

3 Parties in your first month is just excellent! Keep us posted on how they go and remember to just LOVE your STUFF... it'll make everyone else love it too!

Rachel

So, Kelley.....it's unclear to me...

How do you really feel??

:D :p

Hi Kel!!Woweee girl, look at you!! Sorry I havent written, Megan is home sick :( I had my first show on Sat.. sales still going thru to tomorrow.. and I'm up past $600 right now. I'm so excited!! I have my friends show still to go.. I'm gonna get me that skillet too! lol

I mean people must think we are SICK the way we get so excited over kitchen stuff but just wait til they become Pamper-aholics too.. My friend is and she wants EVERYTHING.. ok no luck, she's not recruit-in lol Your enthusiasm is great and I'm sure if you sell the way you talk, everyone will buy everything!!

:) Hugs,
Tina

1. What is included in the Starter Kit?

The Starter Kit includes a variety of our best-selling products, including knives, cookware, and kitchen tools, as well as catalogs, order forms, and training materials to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business.

2. How much does the Starter Kit cost?

The Starter Kit costs $109 plus tax and shipping. However, we often have promotions and discounts available, so be sure to check with your consultant for any current deals.

3. Can I customize my Starter Kit?

Yes, you can customize your Starter Kit by choosing from a selection of products to fit your personal preferences and needs. However, the total value of the kit must equal at least $350.

4. How long does it take to receive the Starter Kit?

Typically, the Starter Kit will arrive within 5-7 business days after your order is placed. You will receive a tracking number once your kit has shipped so you can keep an eye on its progress.

5. Is there a guarantee for the Starter Kit?

Yes, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for the Starter Kit. If for any reason you are not happy with your kit, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cassandra Blair
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Kathylynn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Lisa S
  • Pampered Laura