• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Inside the May Consultant News? Plus a Summer Marketing Guide!

In summary, "Got the May Cn Today!" is a promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a May Catalog and receive a discount on select products. To participate, customers simply need to purchase the May Catalog and the discount will be automatically applied to eligible products. The specific products eligible for the discount may vary and the promotion cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates.
ChefCKHall
Two months in a row, I have received the Consultant News at the BEGINNING of the month!! This time, it is in a nice plastic sleeve to protect it. With an included summer marketing guide!!I am IMPRESSED!Includes June Host/Guest Special
Includes July Host/Guest Special - Host: $100 MORE FREE PRODUCT at $500, $200 MORE at $1000 WOO WOO
-Guest:FREE 2-qt Collapsible Serving Bowl with order of $60!!
Includes August Host/Guest Special - Host: 60% on cookware (and offering a GRILL PAN SET!!)
-Guest: One Color Coated Knife at $60 PLUS guests can order Grill Pan SET for $149!!

Get out of town..........................

Cookware is in August? Woot!

I saw all the promos on CC, but I wish I had the official one. I saw your post last month, but I still didn't get mine until mid-month.

WOW that is an amazing guest special for August. : - ) I am so excited and got on and kept checking for it every like half hour, that and my shipment cause I submitted my two May shows already and i want the essential set. :D First time I have ever had two shows ready to be submitted the first of the month. :D

Shut the door on the mailbox!
Mine still gets here mid-month.

How are you seeing August? I looked at the cn did not see anything for august.

Dina Atnip said:
How are you seeing August? I looked at the cn did not see anything for august.

On CC - on the left hand side, click on "your summer marketing guide."

It took me a while to figure it out too. It's not in the CN - but it's in the marketing guide.

What is "Got the May Cn Today!"?

"Got the May Cn Today!" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a May Catalog and receive a discount on select products.

How do I participate in "Got the May Cn Today!"?

To participate in "Got the May Cn Today!", all you need to do is purchase a May Catalog from Pampered Chef. The discount will automatically be applied to eligible products in your order.

What products are eligible for the discount in "Got the May Cn Today!"?

The specific products eligible for the discount in "Got the May Cn Today!" may vary. Please refer to the May Catalog or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a list of eligible products.

Can I combine "Got the May Cn Today!" with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Got the May Cn Today!" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The discount will only apply to eligible products in your order.

Is "Got the May Cn Today!" available in all countries?

No, "Got the May Cn Today!" is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your consultant or visit our website to see if this promotion is available in your country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef.Elizabeth
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PampMomof3