• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Buy Some Italian Invitations and Lose Invitations?

In summary, "Got Some Stuff for Sale" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can sell their gently used demo and display items to other consultants or customers. Any active Pampered Chef consultant can participate by purchasing items or selling their own items. To purchase items, you can attend a local consultant's sale or browse the online marketplace on the Pampered Chef website and pay with a credit card or commission check. All sales are final and items can include cookware, kitchen tools, and entertaining pieces in good condition.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
hey ya'll, here's what I have left that I wont be needing anymore. make an offer on it. If you make a fair offer I will pay the shipping for you. I dont have paypal. I would really rather prefer personal check or money order. ok here we go.

8 PACKS ITALIAN INVITATIONS
69 LOSE INVITATIONS (SOME OLD STYLE AND NEW)

THANKS!!

Last edited:
r u quitting? How much do u feel is fair?

I would be interested in all of the door prizes, and the bride apron. Email me & let me know what a fair price would be:) [email protected]
You haven't decided to quit have you?:(
Nevermind, I just read your other post....

Last edited:
I sent you a PM.

Thanks
Ashley

ok as for the quitting...I am quitting for now...i have another post about the reasons why. as for a fair price...just about everything is brand new... i have one show since jan of this year!! to be honest as long as i can get rid of this stuff i dont care!! ok...when i first logged on i got the pm from adeeremom. so when i hear back from her i will update the list as to whats available...ok? thanks for the interest.

i UPDATED THE LIST AT IN THE FIRST POST...CHECK BACK TO THAT ONE

ok i just updated the list again...all that is definately left is the invitations. the other things are pending will let you know for sure later. thanks again for the interest.

all that is left is the invitations....any takers?? any price will work. I just dont want to throw them away!!

how much is shipping to 62035?

1. What is "Got Some Stuff for Sale"?

"Got Some Stuff for Sale" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can sell their gently used demo and display items to other consultants or customers.

2. Who can participate in "Got Some Stuff for Sale"?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant can participate in "Got Some Stuff for Sale" by purchasing items or selling their own items.

3. How do I purchase items from "Got Some Stuff for Sale"?

To purchase items from "Got Some Stuff for Sale," you can either attend a local consultant's sale or browse the online marketplace on the Pampered Chef website. You can pay for items using a credit card or with your Pampered Chef commission check.

4. Can I return items purchased from "Got Some Stuff for Sale"?

No, all sales from "Got Some Stuff for Sale" are final. Please carefully review the item's description and photos before making a purchase.

5. What types of items can be sold on "Got Some Stuff for Sale"?

Any gently used demo or display items from Pampered Chef can be sold on "Got Some Stuff for Sale," including cookware, kitchen tools, and entertaining pieces. Items must be in good condition and accurately represented in the listing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whitneythompson