• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got some stuff for sale

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
hey ya'll, here's what I have left that I wont be needing anymore. make an offer on it. If you make a fair offer I will pay the shipping for you. I dont have paypal. I would really rather prefer personal check or money order. ok here we go.

8 PACKS ITALIAN INVITATIONS
69 LOSE INVITATIONS (SOME OLD STYLE AND NEW)

THANKS!!

Last edited:

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
I would be interested in all of the door prizes, and the bride apron. Email me & let me know what a fair price would be:) [email protected]
You haven't decided to quit have you?:(
Nevermind, I just read your other post....

Last edited:

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
ok as for the quitting...I am quitting for now...i have another post about the reasons why. as for a fair price...just about everything is brand new... i have one show since jan of this year!! to be honest as long as i can get rid of this stuff i dont care!! ok...when i first logged on i got the pm from adeeremom. so when i hear back from her i will update the list as to whats available...ok? thanks for the interest.

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
ok i just updated the list again...all that is definately left is the invitations. the other things are pending will let you know for sure later. thanks again for the interest.