• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Earn a Stoneware Tote from PC?

In summary, the "Got My Tool Turnabout Tote" measures 12" x 8" x 9.5" and weighs approximately 1.5 lbs. It has 4 compartments and 7 pockets, made of durable polyester with reinforced stitching. The tote is also easy to clean with a wipeable material and can be used for purposes other than carrying kitchen tools, such as organizing craft supplies or as a travel toiletry bag.
luvs2sellit
Got my tool turnabout tote today. I wasn't expecting it to come so soon. What a nice surprise! I have been wanting it and when they said we could earn it I was thrilled. I am now working my way to earn the stoneware tote. When I originally learned of this promotion I did not catch that we had 2 months to earn it. How great of PC to offer such great goodies to us.

I received my tote today also! I also got the carry all tote, which, is MUCH bigger than I thought it would be---so nice!

I received the TTA tote last week and the carry all today! :D I really like how sturdy they are. Only $1k left to get the Rolling Case and hopefully I will not feel like the bag lady any more! By the way, Laura, we have until the end of October to earn the set (which is 3 months) so everyone had a good shot to finish out the Fall season in style! ;)

Mary

I was also pleased with how HUGE the tote is! I didn't know it would be quite that big! I'm hoping with my first few shows in September I'll get to the $4000 mark and get that rolling case. :)

Oooh, I can't wait to get my carry all tote! I should get it soon! I closed my show Monday that bumped me over $2000! I got my TTA tote last week! I don't have a TTA yet though, but I used it to carry my tools that I store in my stoneware crocks! I should have the Rolling tote by the end of September at the latest! Have I ever mentioned how much I love PC?? :D

What is the size and weight of the "Got My Tool Turnabout Tote"?

The tote measures 12" x 8" x 9.5" and weighs approximately 1.5 lbs.

How many compartments and pockets does the tote have?

The tote has 4 compartments and 7 pockets, providing ample space for all your kitchen tools and accessories.

What materials is the tote made of?

The tote is made of durable polyester with reinforced stitching, ensuring it can withstand the weight of your tools and last for a long time.

Is the tote easy to clean?

Yes, the tote is made of a wipeable material, making it easy to clean and maintain its appearance after use.

Can the tote be used for purposes other than carrying kitchen tools?

While the tote is designed specifically for kitchen tools, it can also be used for other purposes such as organizing craft supplies or as a travel toiletry bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rocki
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies