• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for the Holidays with My November Table Runner - Order Now!

In summary, so excited to get my November table runner! It will be perfect for the upcoming booth events I have.
frugalchef

SO EXCITED!!! just got my November table runner last night!! It will be perfect for the two upcoming booth events I have!! So glad it came in before the end of the month!

frugalchef said:

SO EXCITED!!! just got my November table runner last night!! It will be perfect for the two upcoming booth events I have!! So glad it came in before the end of the month!

I can't wait for mine.

When did you submit your second show? I'm excitedly waiting for mine!

I got mine yesterday, along with my turkey certificate... I'm excited about the runner... however I think I'll only use it for events and open houses where I am not demoing a recipe... it's too nice to ruin.

I think it's ideal for events. For most shows I'll simply take my cranberry tablecloth. I was really impressed with the runner's weight. It's very well made.

raebates said:
I think it's ideal for events. For most shows I'll simply take my cranberry tablecloth. I was really impressed with the runner's weight. It's very well made.

Someone brought theirs to our meeting on Monday and it is really nice and heavy!

I'm anxiously awaiting mine! Is it cloth or vinyl?

Cloth but heavy duty cloth

I too would like to know how long it takes from your second show. Mine was submitted Nov. 14 and it would be nice to have it for my booth on Saturday.

My director is thinking about using it at the closing table for shows. That way it won't get messy from the demo. I can't wait to get mine - just in time for the craft fair and expo.

I'm taking mine to my show tomorrow to use instead of the vinyl one I have. It's super heavy duty, like our new aprons. My apron washes up great, but I simply hang it to dry. Iron on the inside so the lettering doesn't loosen. My guess is if you scotch guard the table runner, it'll keep the food from imbedding in it.

I can't wait to get mine! This is the first incentive I've gotten in a long time. I wanted the bags thus fall, but ended up breaking my foot so I didn't have enough shows.

Darn - still haven't gotten mine. I have an event December 3rd, here's to hoping it gets here!

I love my runner especially because it's reversable! It's totally black w/white trim on the other side, so I can actually use it at home too! Great for our spooky halloween table:)

I love it. I used it a fair this past weekend and it looked very classy. My only issue was that the writing on one side is printed crooked. No big deal, since that side was facing the back side of the table. By the end of the day, it was bothering me enough to call for a replacement. No big deal. The new one arrived today. :)
Sure enough, the "get your more" side is printed crooked. (it goes down to the right)
Ugh...

laurichef said:
I love it. I used it a fair this past weekend and it looked very classy. My only issue was that the writing on one side is printed crooked. No big deal, since that side was facing the back side of the table. By the end of the day, it was bothering me enough to call for a replacement. No big deal. The new one arrived today. :)
Sure enough, the "get your more" side is printed crooked. (it goes down to the right)
Ugh...

You made me go and check mine. Straight on both sides. Weird that the replacement would be like that, too.

Mine still hasn't arrived. :(

Got mine today!

used mine yesterday for a booth...it was perfect!! i had both of my shows the 1st week of november...booked 1 fundraiser, 2 home shows and 1 catalog show at the booth event!!! woo hoo!!!

What is "Got My Table Runner!"?

"Got My Table Runner!" is a customizable table runner offered by Pampered Chef. It is made with high-quality materials and can be personalized with your name or initials.

How do I order "Got My Table Runner!"?

You can order "Got My Table Runner!" through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply select the design and personalization options you prefer and add it to your cart.

How long does it take to receive "Got My Table Runner!"?

Since each table runner is made to order, it typically takes 2-3 weeks for production and delivery. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Can I return or exchange "Got My Table Runner!"?

Unfortunately, due to the personalized nature of "Got My Table Runner!", we are unable to accept returns or exchanges unless there is a defect or error in the personalization. Please double check all personalization details before placing your order.

What are the care instructions for "Got My Table Runner!"?

"Got My Table Runner!" is made with durable materials, but we recommend hand washing and air drying to maintain its quality and personalization. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals on the runner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies