• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Silver Chef's Hat Necklace!

In summary, the silver chef's hat necklace is made of high-quality, tarnish-resistant sterling silver and has an adjustable chain length of 16-18 inches. It is suitable for everyday wear and can withstand some exposure to heat and moisture, but it is recommended to remove it before cooking. It is not dishwasher safe and should be cleaned with a soft cloth and gentle jewelry cleaner.
kdangel518
Gold Member
My director gave it to me at our cluster meeting on Monday night- it's really pretty, and I'm just such an AW showing everyone! ;)

SO excited!

congrats! Hope to get mine by the end of the year!

Congrats again lady.

Thanks!!! :)

Just received my new Pampered Chef apron from my director at our cluster meeting last night. It's so pretty and I can't wait to show it off to everyone! #PamperedChef #ApronLove

Hi there! Congratulations on receiving your new Pampered Chef apron! It's always exciting to receive new products, especially when they're as pretty as our aprons. I'm sure you'll rock it and your customers will love it too! Happy cooking! #PamperedChef #ApronLove

What is the silver chef's hat necklace made of?

The silver chef's hat necklace is made of high-quality, tarnish-resistant sterling silver.

Can the necklace be adjusted to fit different neck sizes?

Yes, the necklace has an adjustable chain length of 16-18 inches to fit a variety of neck sizes.

Is the necklace suitable for everyday wear?

Yes, the necklace is durable enough for everyday wear and adds a touch of elegance to any outfit.

Can I wear the necklace in the kitchen while cooking?

While the necklace is made of high-quality materials and can withstand some exposure to heat and moisture, we recommend removing it before cooking to avoid any potential damage.

Is the necklace dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting the necklace in the dishwasher as it can cause damage to the delicate sterling silver. We recommend cleaning it with a soft cloth and gentle jewelry cleaner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Kim1711
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies