• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you Tried Using a Non-Stick Spray on Your Roasting Pan?

In summary, the roasting pan is very nice, the tool turnabout carrier is a lot of fun, and the bracelet is a nice extra.
Chef Michelle D
I am so excited I got my roasting pan, tool turn about carrier and my braclet today :D . The roasting pan is so nice, I wish I did not have to go to a Christening on Sunday or I would be making a roast for sure.

Isn't it great!I got my roaster yesterday and really looked at it today.
I saw I had another PC envelope but didn't open it before leaving for dinner.
While my husband and I were out he asked - so now what do you get??
I said, Now what did i EARN you mean?! But i had no idea!
I didn't catch how you would get the tool turnabout STG piece with 1000 in sales!!
the small extras are really fun!!

I got my tool turn about tote, box #2 of 2 of my ss1 bonus and still waiting on box #1, and I already got my bracelet last month, but I got my round up from the heart charm!!! I was so excited b/c I thought my director would get it, but I guess since it's got different rules, it got sent straight to me!!!

Chef Michelle D said:
I am so excited I got my roasting pan, tool turn about carrier and my braclet today :D . The roasting pan is so nice, I wish I did not have to go to a Christening on Sunday or I would be making a roast for sure.

Congratulations!!!!! I got them too! Almost all at once - it was so exciting! I was holding a lunch (trying our recipes with my friends) when the UPS man came with my free gifts; timing couldn't have been more perfect! LOL.

:)

I know this is sort of off track, but I didn;t realize us SS could still get the bracelet. My recruiter wasn't sure.

I got it the 1st week in September I think. I don't remember what the deadline was.

Congratulations!!!
Chef Michelle D said:

Congratulations, Michelle! I'm so happy that you achieved your goal of earning that beautiful roasting pan!!! Now that your introductory month is over, keep the momentum and your business will be a wonderful success for you!!! :)

-Janet :D

yep
PCAbby said:
I know this is sort of off track, but I didn;t realize us SS could still get the bracelet. My recruiter wasn't sure.
You can get the bracelet through Oct. 31st. Just won't have very many charm pictures on it.

I got my roasting pan on Friday! It's beautiful! I did also receive my bracelet but I haven't received my tool turn about tote or my SS bonus package yet - hopefully those will be here this week before my next kitchen show!

Roasting PanI have just loved coming home every afternoon to a box on my front porch. I earned the tool turnaround tote, the roasting pan and my SS1 bonus!! I haven't had so much fun selling and getting rewarded for it!!

Shannon

I got the roasting pan as well! It is beautiful! I have to read over the use and care again, but when you do use it be sure to spray the rack with a little non-stick spray. I had a part of my turkey stuck to it. Duh! It wasn't a big deal, but if you can avoid the mess I had--all the better for you!

What is the size of the roasting pan?

The "Got My Roasting Pan Today!!!" from Pampered Chef has a size of 16.5 x 12.75 x 2.5 inches.

Is the roasting pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the roasting pan is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to use the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

What is the material of the roasting pan?

The "Got My Roasting Pan Today!!!" is made of heavy-duty aluminized steel, which provides even heat distribution and prevents warping.

Can this roasting pan be used on the stovetop?

No, this roasting pan is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for oven use only.

What is the weight limit for this roasting pan?

The "Got My Roasting Pan Today!!!" can hold up to 20 pounds of food. It is recommended to use a sturdy oven rack when handling the pan with heavy contents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Livin4Him24_7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sherriel
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Debala715