• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Show Off Your Adorable Ribbon Tote from VIP?

In summary, Tracy's order arrived on Sunday, and the other participants' orders arrived on different days. Tracy is wearing her new Ribbon Tote and the other participants are commenting on how cute it is.
chefann said:
Augh! I ordered it at Leadership and not only have I not received it yet, there isn't even a tracking number yet.

I understand your frustration. I ordered mine on the 14th and still don't have a tracking number. This happens everytime I order from VIP, it takes a minimum of one month before I ever receive anything I order from them.

Tracy

Can someone post a link to the VIP website, so I can see it???

I think the pic was in the first post...

Hi Marg,

I'm attaching a picture of the new Ribbon Tote Bag from VIP. I ordered one a week ago from a friend in the US. It arrived to her in Conneticut on Friday and she shipped it out to me today. $32 US included shipping to her and then another $3.95 US to ship to me. It should be here in a little over a week - soooo excited :)

I also have both the green and blue New Yorker ones from last year (pic also attached) Can you tell I"m a purse junkie? :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Here's a description of the new one everyone is talking about and a picture as well.

Jodi

Ribbon Tote Bag

BRAND NEW! This tote was designed especially for Pampered Chef® Consultants! The inside is printed with The Pampered Chef® logo and zips closed for security. Tote comes with three colored ribbons (red, pink, and white) to match any outfit or occasion.
16"W x 12"H x 5"D

Product #: 1095

Price: $25.00

Attachments

• VIP Ribbon Tote Bag.jpg
    VIP Ribbon Tote Bag.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 409
  • New Yorker Tote Bags.jpg
    New Yorker Tote Bags.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 378
Learn to tie a bowTo learn to tie a bow, check out the link below.

http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=content&id=channel187543

Thanks Bev! My mom taught me a lot of bows because she took bow-tying in high school (catholic school) but these are so cute. I love the double bow. I printed it out!

Stampaholic1961 said:
To learn to tie a bow, check out the link below.

Thanks Bev, the bow on mine keeps falling out. I will try one of these. Thanks for the link.

I learned to tie bows when my girls were little - plus I smock, it my therapy, so I had to learn!!! LOL. Cool link tho!
I still want to see a pic of somebody holding the ribbon tote! PLEASE!!!

Thanks, Jodi! I WANT ONE!!
Would one of you lovely US ladies be willing to order one for me and send it to me?

Stampaholic1961 said:
To learn to tie a bow, check out the link below.

Thank you so much for posting that. I don't have a clue how to tie a pretty bow.

Yippie! My tote just arrived and it is adorable! I put the white ribbon on it. For those of you wondering about the size of it. It is very comparable to the size of the Catalog Tote that we can get off of supply. hth

sslangley said:
Thanks Bev, the bow on mine keeps falling out. I will try one of these. Thanks for the link.

Mine too but I am not coordinated enough to follow the bow-making directions - LOL

dannyzmom said:
Mine too but I am not coordinated enough to follow the bow-making directions - LOL

I can't get it to work either. I can't do anything crafty. :(

Do your best to tie a bow then use a coordinating safety pin to hold it in. They usually have colored safety pins in the craft/scrapbooking section.

gilliandanielle said:
Do your best to tie a bow then use a coordinating safety pin to hold it in. They usually have colored safety pins in the craft/scrapbooking section.

That's a greaT IDEA!

I have toddlers, so I know how to keep a bow tied, :D!!

I finally ordered mine today! You guys convinced me to go ahead and get it. Thanks!!

I'm right behind you Debi! (So, do we color coordinate for cluster meetings?)

I FINALLY got an email that mine shipped. It's been 2 weeks since I ordered it!

chefann said:
I FINALLY got an email that mine shipped. It's been 2 weeks since I ordered it!
I think you (and everyone else who ordered at Leadership) should definately complain to VIP! I ordered mine on the 16th and I got it yesterday.

I agree about calling them ... I ordered mine on the 18th and it's scheduled to arrive today.

legacypc46 said:
I'm right behind you Debi! (So, do we color coordinate for cluster meetings?)

Oh, how obnoxious would that be!!! :p Hmmmm, maybe I'll order a sweatshirt too!

pamperedlinda said:
I think you (and everyone else who ordered at Leadership) should definately complain to VIP! I ordered mine on the 16th and I got it yesterday.
That is so far out of my comfort zone. I b*tch and moan in private but always say "It's all right" when asked. And forget making a phone call to complain about service! I hate the phone so much that I'll even cook dinner instead of calling to order pizza.

It's what's stunting my PC growth. But I recognize the problem and am working on it. :)

chefann said:
That is so far out of my comfort zone. I b*tch and moan in private but always say "It's all right" when asked. And forget making a phone call to complain about service! I hate the phone so much that I'll even cook dinner instead of calling to order pizza.

It's what's stunting my PC growth. But I recognize the problem and am working on it. :)
Send them an email then :p

You just had to say that, didn't you?

{{hugs}}

chefann said:
You just had to say that, didn't you?

{{hugs}}
Yep! Send them a nasty email and let them know exactly how you feel about it....I'm sure that they have probably received a few of them so add your to the list. You never know, they might give you a discount on a future putchase or refund your shipping charges or something. You definately won't get anything out of it (other than late shipping) if you don't complain about it.

On another note, we are in the same wave this summer, we HAVE to get together!

Last edited:
purse/toteWhat's with this purse/tote from VIP? Is it something you can order from them online? I am ALWAYS game for a new purse, and if it is Pampered Chef related...even better!

I am having a problem ordering off of the Merrill website. I moved and have been trying for the last few days to order new business cards and stamp, but when I hit the button to put it in my shopping cart, it won't go. bummer:mad: Anyone else tried ordering off Merrill lately and have the same problem? I emailed them without response yet.

i ordered some business cards from Merrill on the 11th and got them 2 days ago. My stamp still hasn't come yet, though.

did you have any trouble ordering on the website?

No, it went right through.

I'm going to try it again....
Thanks for the input :)

GRRRRR PEER PRESSURE!!!! I just ordered my tote too. It is just too cute!!

I am in the market for a new bag and am seriously considering this one. The only thing holding me back is it's black. And with a boxer that sheds a pound of hair a day I'm thinking black might not be a good look..lol.

AAARRRGGGGHHHH! Merrill is still not working. I can get on it and fill it out fine, it is just when you get to the add to cart that it stops working. What a pain in the butt. If I didn't need the stamp too, I would just make my own!

pictureHow do you get your picture to appear below your login name? I uploaded mine, but it does not show.

I tried to call VIP to ***** yesterday and they sent me to someone's voice mail. So far no call back.

I am *so* not happy with them right now. I am going to let them have it on behalf of everyone here.

DebbieJ said:
I tried to call VIP to ***** yesterday and they sent me to someone's voice mail. So far no call back.

I am *so* not happy with them right now. I am going to let them have it on behalf of everyone here.

I sent VIP an email earlier today about the way they process their orders and that I am not happy with their service. I asked them how they determine who get the products and when, it definitely is not based on when the order was placed/received. I told them that I had ordered something on Jan 14 and that aother fellow consultants had ordered the samething on Jan 16 and later and they have alread received their orders. Hopefully I will hear something back soon.

Tracy

I called when they opened yesterday and left a voice mail, didn't hear anything so I called about an hour ago.
My CC was charged on the 15th, but it still hasn't shipped . Today I asked and was told they would not send ANY orders from leadership until ALL orders had been checked for accuracy & entered, they are due to ship the end of this week thru mid week next week. NOT HAPPY!!
I asked how people ordered later and had already received theirs, she told me they ship from different locations. I was so TICKED I didn't even challenge her. Sounds like a line to me but whatever. she said if I ordered online today it would ship quicker than my leadership order.
I attended leadership but slept at home IF I had known that I would have sent my order at night when I was home!!!
I think I heard they only made 1,000 ribbon totes so imagine the @#$% hitting the fan when they run out BEFORE leadership orders are filled!!
Teresa

Teresa, they fed you a line. I placed an order at Leadership and I received it this past Monday.

Lisa

I got my tote today and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! It is JUST the bag I've been looking and hoping for. Whomever shared this with the photo ... THANKS!
Teresa... I hope you get this resolved soon .... does it help in this situation to also complain to HO about VIP's service?

I just ordered one too! It's too cute! I love bows. I don't know if I'll use it as a regular day-to-day bag though as it seems a bit large. We'll see. Ü

YAY!! I finally got mine! Now I just need to open the package. It came while I was making dinner.

chefann said:
YAY!! I finally got mine! Now I just need to open the package. It came while I was making dinner.
and you kept on cooking?! :eek:

She's an over achiever like that, LOL! My family would starve while I tried each ribbon!!

gilliandanielle said:
She's an over achiever like that, LOL! My family would starve while I tried each ribbon!!
You are so right!!! I'm using the white ribbon on mine today.

gilliandanielle said:
LMAO:D That is too funny! Last night I got the kiddos' dinner ready, then I starved while I looked at my new products;)
I have gotten comments on how cute my ribbon tote is already! And I'm so glad that catalogs fit nicely in there; have given out several catty's since I had them handy!

chefann said:
And you got on Chef Success before opening it?

Ann,
Did VIP send you an email that it had shipped?
mine is still showing as charged to my cc on the 15 and shipping info not available!!

I ordered mine on the 24th and it is on UPS due to be delivered on Monday!! They sent me an e-mail Thursday.... the day after I ordered it....to give me the tracking #.

Theresa, I did get an email on (I think) Tuesday that it had shipped. But it said "Shipped" with no tracking number available on the VIP for about a week prior to that.

If I didn't have sauce on the stove, I would have opened it right away. But I didn't want to burn dinner since I had no spare cream or sauce mix in the house (was making Ikea meatballs and their Swedish gravy - LOVE them!) And then had to eat while everything was still hot, so the excitement dulled a little. (Well, that and I'm still upset about them not shipping it until 2 weeks after I ordered. Gotta go send an upset but polite note to them.)

I had forgotten that my order included a T-shirt with the sparkle logo. I wonder if that's what held up shipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cooking4pchef
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pcmealswithme