• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Show Off Your Adorable Ribbon Tote from VIP?

In summary, Tracy's order arrived on Sunday, and the other participants' orders arrived on different days. Tracy is wearing her new Ribbon Tote and the other participants are commenting on how cute it is.
sslangley
:D It is adorable. I can't wait to show it off. I think it will really draw attention. I put the white ribbon on it. The Pampered Chef is written in black so it really shows up good.

Oh, I am so jealous! I want mine to come now.

When did you place your order? I have never had any luck with VIP shipping my orders in a timely manner. It is usually at least a month before I receive my order from them.

Tracy

I just placed the order on Sunday. I was shocked it shipped so fast. It usually takes a few weeks.

Yeah I said I got my shirt..so I knew they were still shipping..

I just ordered my tote today. I can't wait to get it. Even my 12 year old step daughter thought it was cool, and you know how that age is hard to please.

I have an almost 3 year old that is fighting me for the ribbons. She loves playing with purses, so I think I will have to keep this bag out of reach.

Already!?!?!
Wow!! Mine is supposedly due to arrive on Friday - I can't wait!!!

Last edited:
i so have to order one of those

Waahhh! I want mine! I ordered it at Leadership - last Tuesday!And those of you who are still waiting for their recruiting DVD don't get to say anything about this being payback for me having mine already. :)

I ordered mine yesterday, hopefully it will be here next week!

Yep, still waiting for my order from Leadership, too. And I live in the same state as this &*#$ company!!!!!

I just ordered mine and I can't wait!

Wow, it sounds like I got lucky. I can't believe I got my order before all of you that ordered at Leadership. Strange...

Okay, don't be mad, but I got mine Wednesday. I love it! I'm carrying it today.

raebates said:
Okay, don't be mad, but I got mine Wednesday. I love it! I'm carrying it today.

You've got to post a picture of yourself wearing it!!!

dannyzmom said:
You've got to post a picture of yourself wearing it!!!

I would, but I really don't take many pictures (I don't have a digital camera). And, while I like the picture I'm using here, I don't photograph well. As my husband explains, I don't translate well to two dimensions. It takes all three to really appreciate me. :p

Has anyone else received their Ribbon Tote yet? I am still waiting and wondering when it will come. I am tired of carrying around the catalog tote, but won't stop until my new bag gets here.

Tracy

Got mine today too!!! How cute is that thing???? LOVE IT!! Going to switch out all my stuff tomorrow....I don't think I've ever loved a bag so much!:D

I got mine today. I am in the Marathon, Florida (the keys) It came to our house, before we left. I was soooo excited, so I brought it down here. 2 PC boxes also came, so my BF packed them in the Car with us. He knew I couldn't go down there with out them...LOL. God knows I would have died all weekend knowing there was boxes there. The bag is sooooooooo adorable..I love it.

For those of you who already have the new bag and are using it: what kind of reaction are you getting? It looks like it would be a great conversation starter.

kris

It was dark before I got to wear it out today...can't wait to wear it out by the pool. I will certainly let you know....LOL. I just love it. I want more ribbons for my hair...LOL

I got my ribbon bag yesterday!! I love it but with she pink ribbon it came with was more light pink - my whole wardrobe is light pink - LOL So I'll be mostly using the white ribbon, I think. Although I do wear some red...and I have a couple of hot pink tops...but I can't wait for them to come out with a pale pink ribbon!!

Accordong to the VIP shipment tracker, mine will be here Monday! Woo Hoo!!!

Now I am just annoyed. Well hopefully they will get to my order. The website says it has processed but apparently it has not shipped yet since there is no tracking number. I would like to get this bag much earlier than it takes all my other orders from them which is a full month before I receive anything from them.

ON this bag the only place is says Pampered Chef is on the ribbon? I am always afraid I will not tie the bow pretty - Is it a sewn in bow or one you have to tie??

I want to see a picture of someone with one so I can see how big they are.

Kathytnt said:
ON this bag the only place is says Pampered Chef is on the ribbon? I am always afraid I will not tie the bow pretty - Is it a sewn in bow or one you have to tie??
since the ribbons are changeable, you will have to tie your bow..........

You ladies talked me into it. I just ordered mine yesterday afternoon! I was tired of looking so obvious with my catalog tote! So now I'm going to use this bag when I don't want to look so obvious & want a cute bag. I'm so excited to get it!!

Okay, so anyone have hints on the proper way to tie a NICE bow? Step by step instructions maybe? I only know how to tie a shoelace bow :rolleyes: :D Mine should be here in a couple of weeks (takes longer to get to Canada) and I didn't realize (duh!) I'd have to tie!

kcjodih said:
Okay, so anyone have hints on the proper way to tie a NICE bow? Step by step instructions maybe? I only know how to tie a shoelace bow :rolleyes: :D Mine should be here in a couple of weeks (takes longer to get to Canada) and I didn't realize (duh!) I'd have to tie!

I'm bow-tying-challenged, so I didn't tie mine in a bow. I made a nice square knot. I twisted the ribbon so both tails show The Pampered Chef.

I took mine out on the town Friday night when I ran some errands. I got a few reactions of "Pampered Chef? I love The Pampered Chef!" I also had two women ask me for catalogs. Woo hoo! Gonna take mine everywhere.

Do you track your order in the Order History section on VIP's site or did you get an email saying it was shipped?

Do you track your order in the Order History section on VIP's site or did you get an email saying it was shipped?
Hey girl...So you ordered one - I cant decide but they are soooo cute! I just have this thing about big purses and I know this is what I would use it for! I want to see a picture of an actual person holding one!

I currently use the Catalog Tote, as it can double as a diaper bag, but I feel hokey using the tote when I go out without the kids. So, my question is - is the ribbon tote more of a purse or a tote? KWIM??

Can Canadian Consultants get the tote? I don't see it in VIP? If someone does, can you please post a link so that I can find it. I would really like to order one.

RossDeb2 said:
Can Canadian Consultants get the tote? I don't see it in VIP? If someone does, can you please post a link so that I can find it. I would really like to order one.

Nope. We can't order it directly, but we CAN get it from our US friends....like I did! :D A little more money with shipping to them then again to us, but soooo worth it in my opinion...and a writeoff too I'm sure!

Its such a cute bag. How much did you end up paying after it was sent to Ontario? I really want one if its not too pricey. How do you write it off? Do you "buy" it from the consultant who gives you a receipt? I'm really green when it comes to all of this stuff!

That said, is there anyone who would be willing to purchase a bag for me if we can make arrangements? I would be grateful.

I would do it for you! Just PM me :D

The only extra expense I'll have compared to US consultants is the shipping to me. I'll know that tomorrow. It arrived at my US friend's house Friday and she'll ship it tomorrow and email me the cost to paypal her. She's sending me a receipt as well.

So, I've been on the look-out for UPS all day today....only to find out that I've been rescheduled for Wednesday:eek: !!! I was so hoping that I'd have my cute new bag to carry tomorrow

I got mine today!!!! I just ordered it like Wednesday or Thursday last week!! It is so cute. I love that it has pockets inside just like a "real purse". I ordered a couple packs of pens too. I love them. I was thinking of using them at shows, but I don't want them to "walk off". If they had my name and phone number on them it wouldn't be as big a deal because that would be advertising. Does Nancy sell personalized pens?

Is the tote a good purse size? It looks like it would be perfect! Does it have any inside pockets or anything or is it all open? I REALLY want to get one and I think I'm going to take the plunge by the end of the week, I just need to be sure. Again, if someone would be willing to post a pic of themselves wearing it, that would be AWESOME!!!!!! :D
TIA!

Is this tote on the VIP website? Did those of you who've ordered and received it get it at Leadership?

Augh! I ordered it at Leadership and not only have I not received it yet, there isn't even a tracking number yet.

Oh I have mine at work today and EVERYONE love love loved it...IT IS SOO CUTE

I got the same question as someone else. Is the tote a good purse size? Does it have any inside pockets or anything or is it all open? I'm looking at it thinking it would be good but I would like something that has pockets too. Does anyone have a picture of themselves with it so I can see the actual size of it too??? Thanks you all I'm really considering getting one.

Yes!!! It is so much bigger than I thought. It is great!! Here is the best way to describe it. If you put one of our full size catalogs in it, standing straight up in the purse, you can not see it at all. The purse is taller than the catalog. You can also turn the catalog inside long ways and it will still fit with room left on the ends. The lining inside is black with The Pampered Chef in white all over. On one side (in the inside) it has a really nice size pocket with a zipper. On the other side (also inside) it has two open pockets. One is pretty big and the other one is smaller (cell phone size).

:) I have been using it as a purse. I have my PC calendar/binder inside with a couple catalogs in a folder. And my wallet. It does have inside pockets, one large that zips, and one small for pencils and one that I use for my calculator. I love it.

Is it big enough for the planner and catalogs? I want one but it doesn't do me any good if my catty's don't fit!

gilliandanielle said:
Is it big enough for the planner and catalogs? I want one but it doesn't do me any good if my catty's don't fit!

Yes, I have the planner that I got in my booster order, three ring binder with notepad, etc. I put my PC Calendar inside the binder. So, I have that, plus a folder with 3 or 4 catalogs in it. I still a have room for other stuff. I keep a Season's Best, a couple order forms, my wallet and other odd and ends. And it will still zip.

gilliandanielle said:

I just put an unopened pack of 25 catalogs in mine and probably could fit two more!! It's definately a Mommy purse. I used to carry little purses until I had a kid. No more little purses for me!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cooking4pchef
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pcmealswithme