• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booked My Flight & Ready for Conference: How I Saved Money & Upcoming Shows!

In summary, Sherri is excited for her first business trip and is looking forward to learning a lot while there.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
I registered for Conference. I had enough in conference cash to pay for it. Woo Hoo!
I booked my flight on Friday. (Luckly I had a seperate conference cash fund with my Director, because flights are already rising. We put in at least $5 a month and she matches it. I've been putting a little extra whenever I can. She only matches the $5 but it keeps me from spending it!:D :D )

Wow, I'm really really going! So now I just have to make sure to do enough shows to get another $250-300 for hotel, meals and spending money. So with a few shows I should be able to do that! With my current show avearge I'd need about 6 shows before the end of June. So that's 2 shows a month. EASY! Have 2 Booked in April, 3 in May and 1 booked in June so far.
Wish me luck!

HOW ARE YOU DOING?

Way to go Sherri! That is awesome about your director's matching savings fund for y'all! How long does she do it and how many people participate?

I'm excited as I saved $360 in conference cash, already paid my $100 for my airfare, so still have $185 that I'll get back after conference to pay for my hotel and my meals. All I have left is my incedentals, which knowing me and my impulse buying and shopaholic tendencies is quite a lot! :)

We start gathering conference cash with her, for the next year at our July Meeting when the current conference is over.... She opens it to any one in her cluster. Usually 5-8 of us will participate. Although I think she's up to 30 or so in her first line. Anywhere from 5-15 show up for the monthly meetings. I think this year 4 of us participated, but I think it's just gonna be me and her going this year! She's so awesome! So I put in about 75 and she put in 55. It paid for my plane ticket.. So I'm way stoked!

I am booked as well! This is my first time and I have conference cash waiting for me when I get there.

I am so excited - My first business trip ever!!:} I can't wait.

iddlebiddle said:
I am booked as well! This is my first time and I have conference cash waiting for me when I get there.

I am so excited - My first business trip ever!!:} I can't wait.

You will all LOVE conference! I had to post...Iddlebiddle I LOVE your screen name! That is just the cutest! Does it have a story associated with it?:p

Yes, acutally it does. My brothers, I am the last of 5 and only girl, could not say my name well when they were little and they called me iddlebiddle! I have grown to love that little nickname. My husband hated it when I used it for our first email address!

Do we not get the balance of our conf club until we go to conf?

Congrats Sherri! Have a great time.....:eek:

lsm72 said:
Congrats Sherri! Have a great time.....:eek:

Thanks so much!

A little bummer.... I got an ad on email from SW, I was curious as to what the price is now, thinking it would be MORE expensive. NOPE It's almost $35cheaper now. :mad: OH WELL! I'm sure to get that in the first show I have when I come back and use all the awesome tips I'll learn!

Sherri - I see we're in the same wave - did you get your chef success button yet? I'll be looking for all of the CS buttons! It will be SO cool to put faces with names!

AJPratt said:
Do we not get the balance of our conf club until we go to conf?

I just got mine in my last commission payment.

DebbieJ said:
I just got mine in my last commission payment.
I read the FAQ and I should get the balance in my next commission.

You'll get the balance of your conf club on the next commission check AFTER you register for conference.

Ginny

Duh! I meant to add that I did register. So, I can look forward to a little something extra in my check!

COOKINWITHSHERRI said:
Thanks so much!

A little bummer.... I got an ad on email from SW, I was curious as to what the price is now, thinking it would be MORE expensive. NOPE It's almost $35cheaper now. :mad: OH WELL! I'm sure to get that in the first show I have when I come back and use all the awesome tips I'll learn!

Go figure right? I"m not even looking at what airfare is now! If it's cheaper than when we bought, I don't want to know!

Are you flying out of KC? My group is leaving Saturday at 5:15....I think.

Man, I'm glad I saw this thread. It made me realize that I lost my email from SW with my ticketless info....hope they can get it to me again....our computer crashed the other day; luckily dh got everything back except we lost all our emails...

lacychef said:
Man, I'm glad I saw this thread. It made me realize that I lost my email from SW with my ticketless info....hope they can get it to me again....our computer crashed the other day; luckily dh got everything back except we lost all our emails...

Lacy, if you have Rapids Rewards and were logged in while making your reservation, then just logged into your account and you should be able to pull up your reservation.

Caroline

chefcaroline said:
Lacy, if you have Rapids Rewards and were logged in while making your reservation, then just logged into your account and you should be able to pull up your reservation.

Caroline

Thanks, I don't....but I called SW, & got a new confirmation email:)

1. How can I save money on my flight to the conference?

One way to save money on your flight is to book in advance and be flexible with your travel dates. You can also use travel rewards points or look for deals and discounts through the conference's official travel partner.

2. Can I attend the conference even if I haven't booked my flight yet?

Yes, you can still attend the conference even if you haven't booked your flight yet. However, we recommend booking your flight as soon as possible to secure the best rates and ensure your attendance.

3. Are there any additional costs I should be aware of when attending the conference?

Aside from the cost of your flight, you may also need to budget for accommodation, meals, and transportation during the conference. Some optional activities or workshops may also have additional fees.

4. How do I register for upcoming shows at the conference?

You can register for upcoming shows at the conference by visiting the registration booth or signing up online. Make sure to check the schedule and plan ahead to secure a spot in the shows you're interested in.

5. Can I bring a guest or family member to the conference with me?

While the conference is primarily for Pampered Chef consultants, guests and family members are welcome to attend certain events and activities. Please check with the conference organizers for more information on guest policies and fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedchef.em
Replies
Views
MissChef