• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Midmonth Paycheck In Hand! No More Waiting for Sundays

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can choose to receive your paychecks through direct deposit or check and set up your preferred method in your consultant account. Paychecks are distributed on a bi-weekly basis and can be tracked in the "Payments" section of your consultant account. There are no fees associated with receiving your paycheck and if you have not received it on the expected date, you can contact Pampered Chef's support team for assistance.
My midmonth paycheck is already in the bank today!!! Which is great, I was thinking I would have to wait until Monday since the 22 was a Sunday again. Are they moving up the day if it lands on a Sunday now?

I'm not sure but I got mine too and it's available. Uh oh, not good since I'm going to the mall!

Mine's not there! Bummer :(

Mine's there...maybe depending on your bank, they post it early?

I'm not getting a paycheck, I didn't submit anything the first part of the month :(

I just checked mine after reading this and mine is there!!!! WAHOO!!:D

some banks give you access to the money, most of the time it's still "pending" but avaliable to use :) I actually got a paycheck this time, that's nice :) It'll help pay for my A/C on my car, well a tiny bit, but something anyway :)

Mine went in yesterday, the 20th. While I was expecting a BIG one, I remembered I up-ed my contribution for conference.

1. How do I get paid as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can choose to receive your paychecks through direct deposit or check. You can set up your preferred payment method in your consultant account.

2. When will I receive my paycheck?

Pampered Chef consultants are paid on a bi-weekly basis. Your paycheck will be deposited or mailed on the Friday following the end of the pay period.

3. Can I track my paycheck?

Yes, you can track your paychecks in your consultant account. Simply log in and go to the "Payments" section to view your payment history and upcoming paychecks.

4. Are there any fees associated with receiving my paycheck?

No, there are no fees for receiving your paycheck as a Pampered Chef consultant. You will receive your full earnings without any deductions.

5. What do I do if I have not received my paycheck?

If you have not received your paycheck on the expected date, please contact Pampered Chef's support team for further assistance. They will be able to help you track your payment and resolve any issues that may have occurred.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies