1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Got my margarita machine

1. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

yippeeeeee
    I got my margarita machine on the 15th..finally found time to get it out of the box and mix something up..the kids were dying to try it...
    I mixed up some frozen concentrate grape juice, apple juice and ice...it's awesome...it makes up to 1 gallon...now later tonite I may just break out the real stuff! This will definitely be going out in my back yard during pool parties...and camping!!!

Jun 17, 2009
  2. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Congratulations! You are so lucky!! I want one of those machines sooo bad! Have you seen the one from Williams Sonoma that has 3 pitchers!! Sure wish I were rich!

Enjoy!

3. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

I got my Margarita machine too on the 16th , I can't belive how big it is. I just made smoothies , took me a while to figure out how to take out the inside part to clean it but works great
    Now time to work on earning ALL the Fall products always a Carrot dagling to make me work harder

Jun 17, 2009
  4. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Got mine yesterday also! Its huge, but I got it because I want to take it to my shows ;). I called this Fridays host & told her, shes all excited about it!! Cmon....1K show..;)

Jun 17, 2009
  5. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

That's awesome Karlene! You didin't tell me that!
    Can't wait for our next meeting at your place! LOL That should be interesting! :sing:

Jun 17, 2009
  6. diradt

diradt Member

Heck yeah! Guess I joined those cluster meetings at the right time!!!

Jun 17, 2009
Have something to add?