• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting All Day for My Kit - The UPS Delivery Saga!

In summary, the typical delivery time for a Pampered Chef kit is 3-5 business days, with potential delays during busy seasons or bad weather. Customers can track their kit's delivery status using the provided tracking number and contact customer service if the kit is missing or damaged. If a customer needs to change the delivery address, they should contact customer service before the kit has been shipped. Finally, someone must be available to sign for the kit upon delivery or it will be returned after three failed attempts.
NikkiC515
I waited allllll day...lol..never was so figgity in my life! i wanted my kit and do you know ups didn't show up until 6 pm!!! how dare they! lol hehehe I am soo happy i am gonna cook something tomorrow!

It is sooo exciting, isn't it. Wait until you start earning some free products. It gets even more exciting waiting for the UPS man. Good luck with your new business.

Debbie :D :D :D

When the ups guy passed i about went nuts lol. he went the long way! then when he got to me i said took you long enough ! lol..gonna be worse when i am waiting for my earned stuff! Thanks debbie :)

1. What is the typical delivery time for a Pampered Chef kit?

The typical delivery time for a Pampered Chef kit is 3-5 business days. However, during peak seasons or inclement weather, it may take longer for your kit to arrive.

2. Can I track my kit's delivery status?

Yes, you can track your kit's delivery status using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. Simply enter the tracking number on the UPS website to see the most up-to-date information on your kit's whereabouts.

3. What do I do if my kit is missing or damaged during delivery?

If your kit is missing or damaged during delivery, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with UPS to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive a new kit as soon as possible.

4. Can I change the delivery address for my kit?

If your kit has not been shipped yet, you may be able to change the delivery address by contacting our customer service team. However, if your kit has already been shipped, we are unable to change the delivery address.

5. Do I need to be home to receive my kit?

Yes, someone will need to be home to receive and sign for the kit. If no one is available to sign for the kit, UPS will leave a notice and attempt delivery again the next business day. After three unsuccessful delivery attempts, the kit will be returned to us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies