• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Perfect Fit: My Experience with Free Logo Wear

In summary, Pampered Chef offers customization options for the logo on your free logo wear. The average processing time for free logo wear is 2-3 weeks, with a minimum order quantity of 12 items. Unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not available for free logo wear, so it is important to check the sizing guide and customization choices before placing an order. The free logo wear offer includes the cost of the item, customization, and shipping fees, but there may be additional charges for upgrades or rush processing.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Two days ago someone called me to verify the size I wanted for the pull 1/4 zip sweatshirt. I knew from here that it ran small so I ordered a small in this and a small in the purple polo. The blue 1/4 zip sweatshirt is still slightly big! Although it will be nice and comfy this winter. The purple polo is also a little big. If they were calling the blue 1/4 zip sweatshirt a unisex what the heck where they calling the purple polo!

I would have gone up a size if I knew it was unisex.The customer service representative should have clarified the sizing of the items during the call. It is important to provide accurate measurements and descriptions of items so that customers can make informed decisions when purchasing. It is also important to identify items as unisex when appropriate so that customers know to size up accordingly. Poor communication can lead to unhappy customers and returns, which can be costly for companies.

Hey there, it sounds like you had some sizing issues with your recent order. It's always frustrating when something doesn't fit quite right. I'm glad you were able to anticipate the sizing issue with the 1/4 zip sweatshirt and order a smaller size. It's too bad the blue one is still slightly big, but at least it will be cozy for the winter. As for the purple polo, it's strange that they were calling it a unisex size. I wonder if they made a mistake or if it just runs large in general. Hopefully you can still make it work or exchange it for a better fitting one. Good luck!

1. Can I customize the logo on my free logo wear?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for the logo on your free logo wear. You can choose from a selection of fonts, colors, and placement options to make it truly unique to your brand.

2. How long does it take to receive my free logo wear?

The average processing time for free logo wear is 2-3 weeks. However, depending on the customization and shipping options you choose, it could take longer. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has been sent out.

3. Is there a minimum order quantity for free logo wear?

Yes, there is a minimum order quantity of 12 items for free logo wear. This can be a combination of different styles and sizes, as long as the total quantity is at least 12.

4. Can I return or exchange my free logo wear?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges on free logo wear. We highly recommend checking the sizing guide and double-checking your customization choices before placing your order.

5. Are there any additional fees for free logo wear?

No, the free logo wear offer includes the cost of the item, customization, and shipping fees. There are no hidden or additional fees. However, if you choose to upgrade your shipping or add rush processing, there may be additional charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies