• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Free DCB - Sharing the Excitement with Other Recruits!

In summary, the "Got My Free DCB" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants who successfully recruit new team members. To qualify, consultants must be current and have recruited at least one new member who meets sales requirements. Multiple free DCBs can be earned for multiple recruits, but there is a limit of one per new member. The DCB will be automatically added to the consultant's next order and can only be redeemed by them, but can be given as a gift if desired.
lacychef
Got my free white DCB yesterday from the recruiting promo!!! I was so surprised....kinda forgot about it & was thinking my recruit had just missed the 30 day mark. What a great start to my day:D:cool: My recruit was super excited too!
Anyone else get it??

Me!! I was super excited too

Only us???! LOL, Can"t be

just got mine today. my recruit was super excited!

congrats to you gals too!

What is the "Got My Free DCB" promotion?

The "Got My Free DCB" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants who have successfully recruited new team members. Consultants who meet the requirements will receive a free Deluxe Cooking Blender (DCB) as a bonus for their recruiting efforts.

How do I qualify for the "Got My Free DCB" promotion?

To qualify for the "Got My Free DCB" promotion, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and have successfully recruited at least one new team member during the promotion period. The new team member must also meet certain sales requirements. Once these criteria are met, you will automatically receive your free DCB.

Can I receive multiple free DCBs for recruiting multiple team members?

Yes, you can receive multiple free DCBs if you successfully recruit multiple team members during the promotion period. Each new team member who meets the sales requirements will count towards your total number of free DCBs. However, there is a limit of one free DCB per new team member.

When will I receive my free DCB?

If you meet the requirements for the "Got My Free DCB" promotion, your free DCB will be automatically added to your next Pampered Chef order. You should receive your DCB within 3-4 weeks after the promotion period ends.

Can I give my free DCB to someone else?

The free DCB earned through the "Got My Free DCB" promotion is non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the consultant who earned it. However, you can use the DCB as a gift for someone else if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
slhalepc
  • StacieB
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • supergirljennie