• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unboxing My Change Over Box: Exciting Surprise with Grill Tray Included!

In summary, the grill tray and changeover box arrived today, and the status of the shipment is unknown.
leslieprichett
box today. I was so excited to see the grill tray with it! Totally wasn't expecting that! :)

Looked through the new SB....so many recipes to try :)

I am worried that mine will be late because of the 25+ inches of snow we had here in Va

I got mine today to!! I am sooo excited to show it all off!!
It mostly all seems to be geared towards outdoor entertaining! I can't wait for summer!!
I just love the 3 tiered adjustable tower!!!

Got mine today also! Was glad the change over kit was in it, wasn't sure I was getting it, as inactive in Jan. but yeah.........i also was glad the grill tray was in there, wasn't sure I'd get that either, Thank you PC!
Looking forward to trying all the new recipes, esp. in the dessert book!
Happy Valentines Day to all,
Laurie

I really HOPE I get my box before June! (sarcastically referring to the super slow military mail system!)

I will be looking forward to receiving mine. Don't have to worry about the snow stopping mail down here.

Mine was to be delivered yesterday but with the snow it wasn't

Check the status this morning and no est. delivery date so I called FedEx and they said it is at a Hub somewhere between IN and OH. Don't know when it will be delivered.

We got 28 inches of snow the first round and then another 12 inches the second round. My van is still snow covered. All you can see is my magnet for PC

:chef:

I got my SAT products and changeover box yesterday! I was so excited, especially since I wasn't expecting it so early in the month. FedEx usually comes around 3 p.m., but because of the blizzard warnings they got to me earlier--11 a.m. And it was a nice surprise to find the grill basket. I didn't realize that I earned it. Now to shovel a path to the grill...

How are you checking the status of the shipment?

whiteyteresa said:
Mine was to be delivered yesterday but with the snow it wasn't

Check the status this morning and no est. delivery date so I called FedEx and they said it is at a Hub somewhere between IN and OH. Don't know when it will be delivered.

We got 28 inches of snow the first round and then another 12 inches the second round. My van is still snow covered. All you can see is my magnet for PC

I know how that is. Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday and since we got all that snow, I dont know when I will get it. I live in Carroll County, MD and we got 2 1/2 feet the first round and about 1 1/2 feet the second round. I am going crazy! I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!:eek:

ChefCat - I was wondering the same thing! :)

ChefCat said:
How are you checking the status of the shipment?

Can anyone answer this? I did know at some point but now I can't figure it out.

SLDOWDY1978 said:
I know how that is. Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday and since we got all that snow, I dont know when I will get it. I live in Carroll County, MD and we got 2 1/2 feet the first round and about 1 1/2 feet the second round. I am going crazy! I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!:eek:

I live in Allegany County and yeah you got more snow.

I live in the city of Cumberland - about 3/4 mile from the center of the city and the snow plow went down my street at about 9am on Sunday morning.

I have it on vidoe on my computer but don't know how to get it to post.

kcmckay said:
Can anyone answer this? I did know at some point but now I can't figure it out.

I will try

go to CC and click on Product adjustment on the right hand side.
click the box at the bottom and then continue
Click on Can't remember your Show order number? Click here.
Click on Find
You will then find a list of numbers
Find the one that has your C# followed up a G and 4 more numbers
Remember this set of numbers and go to FedEx.com

Click of tracking - reference number

enter this number and add 01 and then enter the other info they are asking for.

then click track

That should get you to the tracking info

Hope this works

I was just told by HO that my box was delivered to my home this morning (I'm at work). I'm dying sitting here waiting until it's time to leave! Can't wait to see my goodies. I was wondering how/when I was going to get the BBQ grill tray and I'm getting it free! Sweet!!! 4:30, hurry up and get here!!! :)

SLDOWDY1978 said:

I don't know when I will get my box or the supplies I ordered that should have been delivered on Tuesday grrrrrr

I guess mine should've been here yesterday, but due to the snow it will hopefully come today now.

Got mine today. Yippee! The Cake Pedestal I earned wasn't included so I called the HO to ask about it. It shipped today. :)

whiteyteresa said:
I will trygo to CC and click on Product adjustment on the right hand side.
click the box at the bottom and then continue
Click on Can't remember your Show order number? Click here.
Click on Find
You will then find a list of numbers
Find the one that has your C# followed up a G and 4 more numbers
Remember this set of numbers and go to FedEx.comClick of tracking - reference numberenter this number and add 01 and then enter the other info they are asking for.then click trackThat should get you to the tracking infoHope this works:chef:
Well, I just posted that I couldn't figure it out, but I did! Thanks!!! Mine is on my front step at home!!!!!!

I got mine yesterday. My FedEx guy always arrives around 5:30 pm. Aren't we supposed to get inserts for our 3-ring binder highlighting the new theme show???

DessertDivaFL said:
I got mine yesterday. My FedEx guy always arrives around 5:30 pm. Aren't we supposed to get inserts for our 3-ring binder highlighting the new theme show???
They don't give us those anymore. They are on CC for us to download now.

I got my changeover kit and grill tray but haven't received my SAT products yet...nor do they show up in my list under Product Adjustments. Guess I need to call Home Office...

1. What is the "Got My Change Over" promotion?

The "Got My Change Over" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to upgrade their current products to new ones for a discounted price. This promotion is available to all customers who have purchased Pampered Chef products in the past.

2. How do I participate in the "Got My Change Over" promotion?

To participate in the "Got My Change Over" promotion, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to see the list of eligible products. Then, select the products you want to upgrade and your consultant will help you complete the process.

3. Is there a limit to how many products I can upgrade?

No, there is no limit to how many products you can upgrade through the "Got My Change Over" promotion. You can upgrade as many products as you like, as long as they are eligible for the promotion.

4. Can I use this promotion to upgrade products I purchased from a different consultant?

Yes, you can use the "Got My Change Over" promotion to upgrade products purchased from a different Pampered Chef consultant. However, you will need to contact your current consultant or our customer service team to process the upgrade.

5. What is the return policy for products upgraded through the "Got My Change Over" promotion?

The return policy for products upgraded through the "Got My Change Over" promotion is the same as our regular return policy. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the product for a refund or exchange. Please note that the original purchase price will be refunded, not the discounted price paid through the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DawnH
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • chef2you