• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apron and Table Cloth: Too Cute to Resist?

In summary, the new Snowman tablecloth and aprons are super cute and Katie plans to use them for her show this fall. She plans to have the new products on her dining room table - table covered by the Snowman tablecloth. Then she will have a white tablecloth over the products, until the "big reveal".
pjpamchef said:
Narrator: Shocked and slightly embarressed at the sight of her Apron tucked behind the big potted plant on her porch,,,,,

Back there is my Apron. Back there is my Apron. Back
there, back there, oh, where, back there, oh, where, oh, where, back
there, back there, back there ... is my Apron!"

Narrator: "Having heard her joyous proclamation, DH enters
the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of PC consultant dancing, DH regains his composure and comments ..."

DH: "Why do you need an Apron? You don't cook!"

Narrator: "PC is taken aback. The thought had never occured to her.
No cooking? What would this mean? What will become of her? What will become
of her Apron?

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh...very clever.:D:D:D

I am still waiting for mine, the joys of living overseas!

Judybabe said:
there's one listed on ebay already.

THAT IS SO WRONG!!!!! Sorry...people selling PC on eBay is bad enough but doing it with items that only Consultants can EARN for hard work is VERY wrong!

pjpamchef said:
Narrator: Shocked and slightly embarressed at the sight of her Apron tucked behind the big potted plant on her porch,,,,,

Back there is my Apron. Back there is my Apron. Back
there, back there, oh, where, back there, oh, where, oh, where, back
there, back there, back there ... is my Apron!"

Narrator: "Having heard her joyous proclamation, DH enters
the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of PC consultant dancing, DH regains his composure and comments ..."

DH: "Why do you need an Apron? You don't cook!"

Narrator: "PC is taken aback. The thought had never occured to her.
No cooking? What would this mean? What will become of her? What will become
of her Apron?

The bad thing is, I am a Mamaw and I recognized that "shocked and slightly embarrassed" line from listening to Veggie Tales for 10 years with my DD and now my grandkids! LOL!

BTW, I did get my apron and tablecloth yesterday! I had forgotten (or maybe never noticed) that there is snowpeople on both pockets! Even though it will be August 29th, I am wearing my snowpeople apron and putting my tablecloth out on my table on KITK display table!

Got mine they are adorable.

I hope mine is waiting for me at home!

DessertDivaFL said:

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking for them every day! I want it I want it I want it!!!!

I got mine today. It is much cuter in person than in the pictures.

DessertDivaFL said:

It's here! It's here! So adorable! My daughter wants the apron!

I'm new and didn't have the opportunity to earn one. I got the plates and platter today, they are really cute. For those of us that are newer, I hope they sell them so we can have a set. The apron and tablecloth would look nice all together. will have to ask the home office about it.

They will not put them for sale since it was an incentive. You either earn it or don't get it at all. IF they let us buy them then there wouldn't be any motivation to earn them for free.

Judybabe- don't worry, there will be other incentives to work for. :D Like the upcoming September incentive (2 shows held/submitted Sept 1-15th and you can select one of the 3 kit totes they are offering).November is usually 'sell-a-thon' where you can work to earn free SPRING PRODUCT! So start building your calendar strong now, so that by November, you're good!! :DThings to look forward to!

I still haven't gotten mine!:( Should I call or email HO? I'm getting a little concerned. And unfortunately wouldn't put it past my neighbors of taking them. We do not get along. We just ignore them and are working hard to get a house and to get away from same building neighbors all together.

I want one...someone at my cluster meeting said I could have hers, but we didn't exchange info :(

kcmckay said:
I still haven't gotten mine!:( Should I call or email HO? I'm getting a little concerned. And unfortunately wouldn't put it past my neighbors of taking them. We do not get along. We just ignore them and are working hard to get a house and to get away from same building neighbors all together.

Since August is almost over and you still don't have yours, I'd contact the HO.

PCMomto4 said:
They will not put them for sale since it was an incentive. You either earn it or don't get it at all. IF they let us buy them then there wouldn't be any motivation to earn them for free.

Actually they could show up in surprise boxes in about 4-5 years!! There have been several aprons we earned show up there but loooong after the earning period!!!

<h2>1. What material are the apron and table cloth made of?</h2><p>The apron and table cloth are made of high-quality, durable cotton that is machine washable for easy clean up.</p><h2>2. Are the apron and table cloth one size fits all?</h2><p>Yes, both the apron and table cloth are designed to fit a variety of body types and table sizes. The apron features an adjustable neck strap and the table cloth comes in multiple sizes to accommodate different table sizes.</p><h2>3. Can I personalize the apron and table cloth with my name or logo?</h2><p>Yes, we offer personalization options for both the apron and table cloth. You can choose to add your name, monogram, or even your company's logo for a unique and personalized touch.</p><h2>4. Do the apron and table cloth come in different colors?</h2><p>Currently, the apron and table cloth are only available in the fun and vibrant pink and green design. However, we are always expanding our product line and may offer more color options in the future.</p><h2>5. Are the apron and table cloth only for kitchen use?</h2><p>No, the apron and table cloth can be used for a variety of purposes. The apron is perfect for cooking, baking, and hosting dinner parties, while the table cloth can be used for picnics, outdoor events, or even as a cute table cover for everyday use.</p>

1. What material are the apron and table cloth made of?

The apron and table cloth are made of high-quality, durable cotton that is machine washable for easy clean up.

2. Are the apron and table cloth one size fits all?

Yes, both the apron and table cloth are designed to fit a variety of body types and table sizes. The apron features an adjustable neck strap and the table cloth comes in multiple sizes to accommodate different table sizes.

3. Can I personalize the apron and table cloth with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer personalization options for both the apron and table cloth. You can choose to add your name, monogram, or even your company's logo for a unique and personalized touch.

4. Do the apron and table cloth come in different colors?

Currently, the apron and table cloth are only available in the fun and vibrant pink and green design. However, we are always expanding our product line and may offer more color options in the future.

5. Are the apron and table cloth only for kitchen use?

No, the apron and table cloth can be used for a variety of purposes. The apron is perfect for cooking, baking, and hosting dinner parties, while the table cloth can be used for picnics, outdoor events, or even as a cute table cover for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolene Williams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • esavvymom