• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apron and Table Cloth: Too Cute to Resist?

In summary, the new Snowman tablecloth and aprons are super cute and Katie plans to use them for her show this fall. She plans to have the new products on her dining room table - table covered by the Snowman tablecloth. Then she will have a white tablecloth over the products, until the "big reveal".
Liquid Sky
WAHOO! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stinkin' CUTE!

I just got mine too. I'm glad I got them before my Fall Preview Show!

Mine came today via Smart Post. My Fall Preview show was thursday. Oh well..now I'll have something new when I get back out there after maternity leave. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I just got mine too. I'm glad I got them before my Fall Preview Show!

May I ask, how do you plan on using them for your Show? (what are you thinking you'll say?)

I know I got mine yesterday and they are cuter than I remembered. not sure if Green is my color, but who cares. I opened them with a friend in the room and she said maybe we should do her show around the Holidays. She said she loves snowmen. (I've been trying to get her on the calendar all summer, but she's a full-time nurse and is going back to school (plus teaches an aerobics class through the week)....busy lady to catch!

esavvymom said:
May I ask, how do you plan on using them for your Show? (what are you thinking you'll say?)

I know I got mine yesterday and they are cuter than I remembered. not sure if Green is my color, but who cares. I opened them with a friend in the room and she said maybe we should do her show around the Holidays. She said she loves snowmen. (I've been trying to get her on the calendar all summer, but she's a full-time nurse and is going back to school (plus teaches an aerobics class through the week)....busy lady to catch!

Well, I'll wear the apron. :D

And I will just use both to give it a festive feel. I have September completely booked, and October is half-way there, so my focus will be on holiday bookings. My plan is to have the new products on my dining room table - table covered by the Snowman tablecloth. Then I'll have a white tablecloth over the products, until the "big reveal".

I still haven't gotten mine. I don't even show it on the adjustments page. I just love free!

cookn' katie said:
I still haven't gotten mine. I don't even show it on the adjustments page. I just love free!

Katie - mine has never shown up on the adjustments page. It's still not there - and it came USPS today.

incentives don't show up on the adjustments page, they just show up on your doorstep!

How do you get them? Do you have to order them, or did you say Free?

topchef.heather said:
How do you get them? Do you have to order them, or did you say Free?

You have to earn them!

Oh, I'm new...I don't really know much about any of it! I did see about earning the slide, but that was it. I guess I will find out if I ever eventually earn it!

topchef.heather said:
Oh, I'm new...I don't really know much about any of it! I did see about earning the slide, but that was it. I guess I will find out if I ever eventually earn it!

You could only earn the apron and tablecloth in June... The apron for 2 shows and the tablecloth if you did 2 shows and attended conference. Booking slide was 2 shows by August 15th. The newest incentive is 2 shows by September 1-15th and get a free product tote! I am a "carrot grabber" and love those incentives!

pcchefjane said:
You could only earn the apron and tablecloth in June... The apron for 2 shows and the tablecloth if you did 2 shows and attended conference. Booking slide was 2 shows by August 15th. The newest incentive is 2 shows by September 1-15th and get a free product tote! I am a "carrot grabber" and love those incentives!

She meant "July".

But yes, once you earn the 'carrot', you'll want to get them every time. :D

I got mine today as well - way cute! Looking forward to wearing the apron and using the tablecloth this fall:)

As I was on my way out to do a show, the postman handed me mine!!! Yeah! :D

That's too bad I missed that incentive, the apron sounds super cute! But I guess there is always September to look forward to!

Anyone not want theirs? Let me know!:)

Lisa

Got mine! :)

I finally called back and they said I should have mine on the 18th which made me super happy !!!! I can't wait to get it.

Still waiting on mine.......

I am waiting with you...not very patiently, I might add.

got mine yesterday via Smart Post. Adorable!

(get my samples today and supplies tomorrow). Very exciting mail days!!

i got mine today in Florida!

I'm waiting as well for both. I "think" i found where to look under adjustments (Shipment status and then click on adjustments?) but nothing is showing. Only 2 product adjustments I did. I also placed an order for a replacement part on Saturday and that is not showing either. I have a feeling it's user error. :D

I got mine yesterday

Yippee!! I got my apron and tablecloth. They are so cute. I am excited to wear my apron during the Holiday Bazaar this fall. I will be quite festive, Don't you think?

I'm still waiting on mine!!! AGHHHHHH!~

ChefGwendolyn said:
I'm still waiting on mine!!! AGHHHHHH!~

Geez, just tell me I'm going to be the last one to receive mine and I'll stop stalking my porch!!

I'm still waiting for mine. Hopefully I have a great surprise when I get home... (i work ft)

Mine was waiting on my doorstep when I got home tonite. Hope my guests don't mind snowmen tomorrow night! Wahoo!

Oh where is my Apron? Oh where is my Apron? Where oh where oh where oh where IS MY APRON!! (sung to Veggie tales where is my hairbrush!)

I can soooo hear Larry the Cucumber singing that. LOL!

hmmm, still haven't gotten both of mine yet. Also haven't gotten the bookings slide. Guess I'll wait a few more days and call HO

I'm still waiting for mine in North Carolina!!! One of my consultants got hers 2 days ago. :-(.

I just squeaked by with earning the bookings slide, so I guess that'll come soon, too.

Just got mine yesterday! I love them both!! Snowmen are great.

Mine came yesterday.... Is it just mine or is the Logo patch on the apron supposed to be upside-down to where it faces me when I down at it instead of being where people looking at me see it correctly? I guess I will be calling HO about that.

Okay, be honest with us. Who had to get up and go check your apron? I did and it is not upside down for the guests.

jbondr said:
Okay, be honest with us. Who had to get up and go check your apron? I did and it is not upside down for the guests.

Ok... Thanks for letting me know. I will be calling HO then....

Called HO... After putting me on hold for over 5 minutes, they are sending me out another apron and a label for me to send the one I received yesterday back to them.

pjpamchef said:
Oh where is my Apron? Oh where is my Apron? Where oh where oh where oh where IS MY APRON!! (sung to Veggie tales where is my hairbrush!)

I soooo have that stuck in my head now.:sing: Gotta love Larry & Veggie Tales:love:

lcucinella said:
I soooo have that stuck in my head now.:sing: Gotta love Larry & Veggie Tales:love:

Me too! "Where oh Where oh Where oh Where oh Where.......is my apron!" :p

My consultant just got her's yesterday. I had mine the week before.

Mine arrived today

I LOVE it!! Got mine yesterday!! They are SOOOOOO cute!! Can't wait to do booths now!!!!! And take them to cooking shows. Thank you HO for such a great sales aid!!

Narrator: Shocked and slightly embarressed at the sight of her Apron tucked behind the big potted plant on her porch,,,,,

Back there is my Apron. Back there is my Apron. Back
there, back there, oh, where, back there, oh, where, oh, where, back
there, back there, back there ... is my Apron!"

Narrator: "Having heard her joyous proclamation, DH enters
the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of PC consultant dancing, DH regains his composure and comments ..."

DH: "Why do you need an Apron? You don't cook!"

Narrator: "PC is taken aback. The thought had never occured to her.
No cooking? What would this mean? What will become of her? What will become
of her Apron?

pjpamchef said:
Narrator: Shocked and slightly embarressed at the sight of her Apron tucked behind the big potted plant on her porch,,,,,

the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of PC consultant dancing, DH regains his composure and comments ..."

of her Apron?

YOU have too much time on your hands! :balloon: *took me a second to figure out you were continuing the Veggie Tales song....I knew it sounded slightly familiar..>I had to say it out loud "shocked and SLIGHTLY embarassed" and then it clicked. *

there's one listed on ebay already.

pjpamchef said:

of her Apron?

Brilliant!

<h2>1. What material are the apron and table cloth made of?</h2><p>The apron and table cloth are made of high-quality, durable cotton that is machine washable for easy clean up.</p><h2>2. Are the apron and table cloth one size fits all?</h2><p>Yes, both the apron and table cloth are designed to fit a variety of body types and table sizes. The apron features an adjustable neck strap and the table cloth comes in multiple sizes to accommodate different table sizes.</p><h2>3. Can I personalize the apron and table cloth with my name or logo?</h2><p>Yes, we offer personalization options for both the apron and table cloth. You can choose to add your name, monogram, or even your company's logo for a unique and personalized touch.</p><h2>4. Do the apron and table cloth come in different colors?</h2><p>Currently, the apron and table cloth are only available in the fun and vibrant pink and green design. However, we are always expanding our product line and may offer more color options in the future.</p><h2>5. Are the apron and table cloth only for kitchen use?</h2><p>No, the apron and table cloth can be used for a variety of purposes. The apron is perfect for cooking, baking, and hosting dinner parties, while the table cloth can be used for picnics, outdoor events, or even as a cute table cover for everyday use.</p>

1. What material are the apron and table cloth made of?

The apron and table cloth are made of high-quality, durable cotton that is machine washable for easy clean up.

2. Are the apron and table cloth one size fits all?

Yes, both the apron and table cloth are designed to fit a variety of body types and table sizes. The apron features an adjustable neck strap and the table cloth comes in multiple sizes to accommodate different table sizes.

3. Can I personalize the apron and table cloth with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer personalization options for both the apron and table cloth. You can choose to add your name, monogram, or even your company's logo for a unique and personalized touch.

4. Do the apron and table cloth come in different colors?

Currently, the apron and table cloth are only available in the fun and vibrant pink and green design. However, we are always expanding our product line and may offer more color options in the future.

5. Are the apron and table cloth only for kitchen use?

No, the apron and table cloth can be used for a variety of purposes. The apron is perfect for cooking, baking, and hosting dinner parties, while the table cloth can be used for picnics, outdoor events, or even as a cute table cover for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolene Williams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • esavvymom