• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debbie's Exciting New Pampered Chef Journey!

:) :)Debbie,Glad you got the website! I have a similar one on my website, and I promote it a lot. I think it's a great way to promote your business. I also have a show on my website, so if you need any help promoting it, I'm happy to help. Thanks!
DebbieSM
Ok, my birthday was yesterday and my husband got me a PC website. I'm so excited. I just hope it benefits my business. I do have some friends out of state, so I know it will be good for that. I'm already working on some new catalog shows.

Debbie :) :) :)

Debbie,
Happy Birthday! And good for you for getting that website. I really think it does help. Obviously you need to promote it like crazy to get people aware of it. Put it on all your business materials, even if you have to write it in. When I do my monthly email newsletter or send my email to the guests after a show, I try to include in there info about my website incase they missed me talking about it at my shows. I also do a fun little incentive: if they log onto my website and check it out, then contact me through the "contact me" section, I'll send them a free gift (a cake tester or Season's Best or something). That way they know it's there and will hopefully see what a great source of information it is, as well as a place to order products 24/7.

Great!!Great idea, Thanks Becky!!! :D

Happy Birthday to you!

Glad you got the website. One thing I have on my website is a show set up under my name. I have all my contact names there and keep the show open so I can always send out evites for catalog shows or kitchen show open houses. I keep changing the date of the "show" so it stays open. It saves time so I don't have to keep entering guests names.

Thanks GingerI actually already did think of that. When I was telling family members about my site, they were then asking how to order, had to think about it, but figured it out. They only think I can not figure out, is how to do a message in BOLD print. If you know can you share.

Thanks
Debbie :)

What is "Debbie's Exciting New Pampered Chef Journey!"?

"Debbie's Exciting New Pampered Chef Journey!" is a program designed for new consultants at Pampered Chef to help them jumpstart their business and achieve success.

How can I join "Debbie's Exciting New Pampered Chef Journey!"?

To join "Debbie's Exciting New Pampered Chef Journey!", you must first become a consultant with Pampered Chef. Once you have joined, you will receive an invitation to join the program.

What are the benefits of joining "Debbie's Exciting New Pampered Chef Journey!"?

By joining "Debbie's Exciting New Pampered Chef Journey!", you will have access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business, as well as the support and guidance of experienced consultants.

Is there a cost to join "Debbie's Exciting New Pampered Chef Journey!"?

There is no additional cost to join "Debbie's Exciting New Pampered Chef Journey!" for new consultants. It is included as part of your starter kit and ongoing training with Pampered Chef.

How long does "Debbie's Exciting New Pampered Chef Journey!" last?

"Debbie's Exciting New Pampered Chef Journey!" is an ongoing program for new consultants, providing support and resources for as long as you need them to succeed in your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies