• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Will My Custody Case Be Affected by Good News Today?

That's great news. Praying for a smooth recovery!Wow, that sounds like a lot to take in! I'm glad you're being proactive and planning for everything!
pamperedpals
Gold Member
For those who have been following my custody saga, I received good news today from my attorney. We won our case showing we have adequate to modify the current parenting plan. :D

Our next court date is this Friday, asking for my oldest DS to come back living with me full-time, (rather than jointly between his father and I), be returned to the school he was originally enrolled in this year (which his misses dearly!) and to appoint a Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) to the case. If for some reason we do not get the GAL we are dead in the water because my son's voice will never be heard. :(

On another note, my DH got word he has completed all that he need's to for his gastric bypass and could have it as soon as two weeks from Friday. Yikes! We will know more within the next week.

So many balls to keep up in the air. :D

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Glad to hear the news, and will continue keeping you in my prayers.

What wonderful news. My prayers will continue.

Awesome news! Praying it all continues to work out!

I am sooo hoping this works out! I put in a good word for you with the Big Guy!

Laurie,If you don't get a GIL this go around, see if you can't get a court apprioved psych evalv with your son. My parents had a seriously messy divorce 25 years ago. Because our parents could never agree on what we kids were saying we were appointed a GIL at a family psycologists suggestion. He saved my life. I was able to get emancipated at 17 so I could leave home; I was a senior and graduating and my parents wanted to keep the custody agreement going even when I went to college 250 miles away.I will pray for you and your DS!

Courts LOVE to see a GAL on the case! They act in the best interest of the CHILD and not the parents!As for the surgery ... all I can say is wow. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders so I trust he is prepared for this major life change.

1. What is "Got Good News Today!"?

"Got Good News Today!" is a new initiative launched by Pampered Chef to spread positivity and inspire others to share good news with their friends and family.

2. How can I participate in "Got Good News Today!"?

There are a few ways to participate in "Got Good News Today!" You can share your good news on social media using the hashtag #GotGoodNewsToday, you can send an e-card to someone to brighten their day, or you can simply share your good news with friends and family in person.

3. What kind of good news can I share for "Got Good News Today!"?

You can share any kind of good news for "Got Good News Today!" It can be a personal achievement, a positive story you heard, or even just a small act of kindness you witnessed. Anything that brings joy and positivity is welcome!

4. How does "Got Good News Today!" align with Pampered Chef's values?

Pampered Chef's values include being purposeful, positive, and inclusive. "Got Good News Today!" aligns with these values by encouraging people to be purposeful in spreading good news, promoting positivity, and including others in the joy of sharing good news.

5. Can I participate in "Got Good News Today!" even if I don't work for Pampered Chef?

Yes, absolutely! "Got Good News Today!" is open to everyone, not just Pampered Chef employees. We believe that spreading good news and positivity should be a collective effort, and we welcome everyone to join in and share the good news.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedpals