• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fudge Recipes: Microwave & "Cake Icing" Varieties

In summary, there are many easy microwave fudge recipes available, including a 3-ingredient chocolate fudge and other varieties like peanut butter and white chocolate cranberry. However, if you don't have a microwave, you can also make fudge using a double boiler, no-bake ingredients, or by baking in the oven. You can use any type of chocolate for fudge, just adjust the amount of sugar accordingly. Making icing for cakes in the microwave is quick and easy, using a mixture of powdered sugar, milk, and melted butter. While store-bought frosting can be used, making your own allows for more customization and freshness.
chefkeri
Someone asked me if I could demo a fudge recipe.

Many have told me of one that is done in the microwave. Also heard of "cake icing" fudge....

Any recipes would really help me. Thanks!

fudgeYou can do the easy...1 can frosting 1 bag chocolate chips...melt together and cool in stoneware lined with parchment paper! So easy and yummy!:D

Sure, I'd be happy to share a fudge recipe with you! Here's a quick and easy one that I've used before:Ingredients:
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)Instructions:
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips.
2. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate is fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
3. Stir in the vanilla extract and chopped nuts (if using).
4. Pour the mixture into an 8x8 inch square baking dish lined with parchment paper.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until the fudge is set.
6. Cut into squares and enjoy!You can also experiment with different flavors by adding in things like peanut butter, caramel, or peppermint extract. Happy fudging!

1. What are some easy microwave fudge recipes?

One popular and easy microwave fudge recipe is the 3-ingredient chocolate fudge. All you need is condensed milk, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract. Simply melt the ingredients in the microwave, pour into a pan, and let it cool. Other microwave fudge recipes include peanut butter fudge and white chocolate cranberry fudge.

2. Are there any fudge recipes that don't require a microwave?

Yes, there are many fudge recipes that can be made without a microwave. One option is to use a double boiler to melt the ingredients on the stove. Another option is to make a no-bake fudge using ingredients like cocoa powder, coconut oil, and honey. You can also make fudge in the oven by baking a mixture of condensed milk and chocolate chips.

3. Can I use different types of chocolate for fudge?

Absolutely! While traditional fudge recipes call for semisweet or dark chocolate, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer. Milk chocolate, white chocolate, and even flavored chocolates like mint or caramel can be used in fudge recipes. Just be sure to adjust the amount of sugar in the recipe if using sweeter chocolates.

4. How can I make icing for cakes in the microwave?

Making icing for cakes in the microwave is quick and easy. Simply mix together powdered sugar, milk, and melted butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat the mixture in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth and shiny. You can also add flavorings like vanilla extract or cocoa powder for different variations.

5. Can I use store-bought frosting for cake icing?

Yes, you can use store-bought frosting for cake icing in a pinch. However, making your own icing allows for more customization and control over the sweetness and flavor. Plus, homemade icing is often fresher and more delicious. If using store-bought frosting, you can still add in flavorings or microwave it for a smoother consistency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jj16
Replies
Views
KayPT
  • emmabelle47
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef