• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got an Online Activity Email Today

In summary, "Online Activity Emails" are notifications sent by Pampered Chef to consultants regarding online activities in their business. These emails are received on a daily basis, usually in the morning, and can be customized in the "Notification Preferences" section of the Virtual Office. While you can opt out of receiving these emails, it is recommended to stay informed about your business. The emails will include specific details about the activities, such as lead names, order numbers, and team member names. This helps consultants keep track of their business activities more efficiently.
DebbieJ
Saw that a customer bought the Mix N Chop and thought "Oh shucks, what a small sale. Then I did a double take and saw that the total sale was $108--she bought TWELVE!!!!!

Woo hooo!!!! I love free money. :)

WOW! way to go! free money is the best!!!

How do you market your PWS?

When you are a Director your website is marketed for you. :D One of the many perks!

Yup! I had a $200 order show up on mine today!

I had two people use my website to contact me yesterday about booking a show. One in November and one in January!! Yeah.

Yes, this sale was because I am a director.

But to market my PWS, I don't put my email address on anything. I only put my PWS address on my catalogs and other info I hand out. That way people go to my site to contact me. I also encourage my hosts to use my site for email invites and such. I also put my ingredient list for my shows on there so my hosts have to visit my site. I do the same recipe for the whole month so it makes it very easy.

The biggest thing I've been doing is let people know that they can order through my site any time and they don't need to attend a show to order. Most people out there think that going to a show is the only way to order PC stuff!!! I've started to get more random individual orders from my customers because of it.

Sweeeeeeeeet!

Awesome!!!

That's awesome!! Much better than my $11 order the other day! Ha! That always cracks me up.:)

I once had someone buy one pack of pan scrapers and pay $6 in shipping! :eek:

1. What is an "Online Activity Email"?

An "Online Activity Email" is a notification sent by Pampered Chef to consultants informing them of online activities, such as new leads, orders, or team member enrollments, that have occurred in their business.

2. How often will I receive "Online Activity Emails"?

You will receive "Online Activity Emails" on a daily basis, usually in the morning. This ensures that you are kept up to date with the latest activity in your business.

3. Can I customize which activities I receive notifications for?

Yes, you can customize your notification preferences in your Virtual Office. Simply go to the "Notification Preferences" section and select which activities you would like to receive emails for.

4. Can I opt out of receiving "Online Activity Emails"?

Yes, you can choose to opt out of receiving "Online Activity Emails" by adjusting your notification preferences in your Virtual Office. However, we highly recommend keeping these notifications on to stay informed about your business.

5. Will the "Online Activity Emails" include specific details about the activities?

Yes, the "Online Activity Emails" will include specific details about the activities, such as the name of the lead, the order number, or the team member's name. This will help you keep track of your business activities more efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • esavvymom