• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got an E-Mail About Ss Cookware

In summary, "Got an E-Mail About Ss Cookware" is a promotional email from Pampered Chef featuring their high-quality stainless steel cookware collection. Their Ss Cookware is made from premium stainless steel with a unique Tri-Ply construction, making it durable and providing even heat distribution for optimal cooking performance. It is safe for use on all stovetops, including induction, and is oven and dishwasher safe. The benefits of using Pampered Chef's Ss Cookware include efficient and precise cooking and easy cleanup. Customers can purchase it as a set or individual pieces to fit their specific needs.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just got this e-mail last night, how would you reply?

Hi Amanda,
I have a question for you about the stainless pots and pans. 2 of them have clouded over on the bottom, is that supposed to happen? I don't want to use anything too abrasive on it, just hot water, soap and a nylon brush. I hope they don't get worse. I have been very careful with them,

I am just not sure if that is normal with stainless.

I would recommend the SS Cleaner.

Yeah, I think that's what I'll do. I'm wondering on how to address her concern of the clouding over part. I know I've heard that it's common for SS to get a "cloudy" appearance, but does that happen with our cookware? I was curious because we have the satin finish on ours. I only own a saucepan and mine still looks great even after something over boiled and scorched real good in there. I have a Viking brand SS skillet and it has the clouded look, so I thought maybe ours didn't do that.

this happened to my friend's as well. I used the ss cleaner and it still did not uncloud. not too thrilled with our ss - I push the executive set more. LOVE them.

I have used Barkeeper's Friend to clean the cloudy look off the inside of my ss pans. It does not effect the performance.

1. What is "Got an E-Mail About Ss Cookware"?

"Got an E-Mail About Ss Cookware" is a promotional email from Pampered Chef featuring our high-quality stainless steel cookware collection.

2. What makes Pampered Chef's Ss Cookware different from other brands?

Our Ss Cookware is made from premium stainless steel, providing even heat distribution and durability. It also features a unique Tri-Ply construction for optimal cooking performance.

3. Is Pampered Chef's Ss Cookware safe to use?

Yes, our Ss Cookware is safe for use on all stovetops, including induction. It is also oven and dishwasher safe for convenience.

4. What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef's Ss Cookware?

Using our Ss Cookware allows for more efficient and precise cooking, as well as easy cleanup. The durable construction also ensures that it will last for years to come.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef's Ss Cookware as a set or individual pieces?

You can purchase our Ss Cookware as a set or individual pieces, depending on your needs. We offer a variety of sets and individual pieces to fit any kitchen and cooking style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jla8279
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • gilliandanielle