• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Serving Forks - Is the Warranty Worth It?

In summary, the Celebration Plate will not need a number entered from your end, and it will automatically ship when a show has 15 or more buying guests. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.
jdavis
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I just bought the serving forks and the first nite I used them one rolled off the table onto the concrete floor at the show and cracked the handle, I was just wondering if I should even bother contacting HO if the warranty covered this or not. I also noticed that my vanilla spreader has a chip out of the handle probably from my husband just recently, ughh, not sure I like these things. With a house full of boys nothing will last at this rate.

:) Yes, definitely call HO or do a product adjustment on CC. They should take care of both items for you!

Thanks a bunch, I wasn't sure since I just started this year and I haven't had to return anything yet, crossing my fingers that I don't have to any more, lol ;)

When it is really close to the time you purchased, they are really good with returns. They probably won't even question. Do your product adjustment on Consultants Corner, they will probably just ask you to return.

ggrrrAt my show last Saturday, the same thing happened to me. A guest was using the vanilla spreader for the Spinach Artichoke Dip and down it went, onto the tiled floor! :eek: So, I called PC and she said that it was not covered for "accidents" only for use of the product. I've been w/PC for 3 years now and have had a few things replaced for similar reasons. I was a little frustrated, but what could I say?? I hope you have better luck than I did! ;)

April

tapatton said:
At my show last Saturday, the same thing happened to me. A guest was using the vanilla spreader for the Spinach Artichoke Dip and down it went, onto the tiled floor! :eek: So, I called PC and she said that it was not covered for "accidents" only for use of the product. I've been w/PC for 3 years now and have had a few things replaced for similar reasons. I was a little frustrated, but what could I say?? I hope you have better luck than I did! ;)

April
I recently had something fall on the floor at a show and the PC operator said it wasn't covered but I explained the circumstances and she made a note so "she wouldn't get written up" and put it through. They used to just send the replacement if it happened at a show. I think they are either getting more strick or newer operators don't understand what we are asking...

HO new numberAm I the only one or am I doing something wrong. I tryed to reach HO this weekend and they are closed except normal business hours. What are there business hours. I can only do my Pampered Chef on the weekend. So I am confused. I have an unhappy host who needs a replacement and I can't reach anyone. :confused:

Christol7, I've always just used the product adjustment link on the website.

I don't think I have ever called the HO for a product adjustment. The CC section makes it so easy. It also makes it very fast. I haven't had a single problem.

Celebrate Code for HostDoes anyone know the code for the Free Celebrate plate for the Host?
It is not on Pampered Partner.

Thanks, Lynn

The celebrate plate is listed in pampered partner, make sure you updated your product list but it is item # HF88

I did find it on PP. It is HF88. Just click on the magnifying glass, click on price and then it is the last one at the bottom.

lynnguilm said:
Does anyone know the code for the Free Celebrate plate for the Host?
It is not on Pampered Partner.

Thanks, Lynn

This is the response I got when I asked HO about the Celebration Plate #:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Home Office. The Celebration Plate will
not need a number entered from your end. It will automatically ship
when a show has 15 or more buying Guests. Let us know if we can be of
further assistance.

Pat Deetz
Solution Center Representative
(888) OUR-CHEF (687-2433)

What does the warranty cover?

The warranty for your new serving forks covers any defects in materials or workmanship. This includes any damage that occurs during normal use.

How long does the warranty last?

The warranty for your serving forks is valid for one year from the date of purchase.

Is the warranty transferable?

No, the warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and cannot be transferred to another person.

What should I do if my serving forks break?

If your serving forks break due to a defect covered by the warranty, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for a replacement.

Is the warranty worth it?

We highly recommend purchasing the warranty for your serving forks. It provides peace of mind and ensures that you will receive a replacement if any defects or damage occur within the first year of use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vgibsonrn
  • Products and Tips
Replies