• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept. Discount on Stoneware? Does 20% Become 40%? Details Here...

Ok, so even if you become a consultant after September 1st, you can still order the stoneware special. Just make sure the order is placed on or before September 1st.Thanks for the clarification!
D_Patel
being a consultant we get 20% off our own orders, now in september can we get an additional 20% off stoneware?Making it 40% off stoneware? Does anyone know? Also if i receive a outside order not tied in to a show are they still able to get the 20% off stoneware ??

Good Question Danielle! I know that anyone who buys stoneware in September can get the special. I wonder too about the consultant.

Also-on the Outside Order form for september, it says the more you buy, the more you save. How does that work for the guest? :confused:

I would assume that when we place a personal order in September we would use the special numbers for the stoneware which would give us that 20% discount and then we would also get our consultant discount. And, I would assume that we could actually order them in August at that price because we can purchase 1 for a sample the month before so we have it to display at our shows. Am I correct?

As for the " the more you buy the more you save" statement I think it is a general statement. ie. If you buy 1 $20.00 piece you save $4.00 if you buy 5 $20.00 pieces you save $20.00. That is what it looks like to me anyway.

Shawnna

Yesnow that you say that it is true we are allowed to order the guest special one month in advance, yup ! Iam going to call HO to see for sure . I will post after i speak with someone !

Ok I called Ho ,yes we get our 20% off as well as the guest 20% !We are also able to purchase the stoneware this month ! She said to use the g# for the guest special when placing the order !! COOL !!

Last edited:
Thanks Danielle for bringing that to our attentions! I'm going to get some glazed pieces, I think. Hmmm....New fall product sample pkg or glazed stoneware. Choices, Choices, Choices. :D

now the question is this...when we type the number in is it going to say "not found" because we need to manually put it in to start this month? Or, does the new download do that for us?

Shawnna

now since we are able to get that great dicount i have another question, i am in my kitchen enhancement month...would i get 20% off then another 20% and then another20%? if so i am so going to buy all the stones. :)

LOL Happy cooker !Hmm i just tried to order on my pp , only problem is that i did a update but the august specials are the only ones comming up !Now what !

okay, we probably have to manuall add the items and their numbers.

As for kit enhancement month...I think the 40% you get for kit enhancement is off the regular price. I know in April when it is everyone's kit enhancement month we can't order specials and we couldn't order the help whip cancer samples with our kit enhancement order.

You said "do we get 20% adn then 20% and then another 20%" is the enhancement month discount 20%? I thought it was 40% just like in April. But, it has been 4 years since I started, so I can't remember.

Shawnna

Can I use my past host discount of 10% also? :confused:

PHD is null and void after you become a consultant as far as I know.

Where do we order??Do we order in our supply order??? That would be great to be able to get 40% off!!!! Laura

You would order the stoneware on a personal order located in PP under noncommissioned orders.

Shawnna

how do iput it in as a write in ? I put the G440 for example but noting comes up and when i click it gets erased.Hmm , well maybe i will just wait untill september ! LOL

QuestionCan someone tell how to order the host special for yourself in PP? What is the cost to consultants? If I ordered the Stainless Mixing Bowls, what would the cost be? Is it 20% or 50% discount?

Thanks

The only way to get the host special is to actually host a show. You cannot get the special on a personal order.

How can you put the stoneware special into PP for us consultants? Do we have to wait until Sept?

what I did to get the consultant discount on the guest special was...set the date for the order as Sept. 1 so that the Sept special is available on the product list. Then proceed as normal (select the stone piece I wanted, paid, submit). Not sure if it will be rejected at HO b/c of the date deal, but it let me submit and it was transmitted, so we'll see!

maria

ashkay said:
How can you put the stoneware special into PP for us consultants? Do we have to wait until Sept?
To get a stone for 60% off a consultant must host a show in September and submit it in September. If the show is at least $300 the consultant can get the half price benefit - if you use the guest special code you would enter the 20% off price and then enter as a half price item for a total of about 70% off! You can use the 20% off item number and get the free or host discount added to that savings but be aware that consultants do not get lifetime sales credit or commission on anything that we order with the host discount.

Usually they allow us to order the guest special a month ahead as a personal order in PP. Enter the guest sale number for the stone you want. It should show up at the sale price and then subtract your discount from that.

The 40% that someone mentioned was on their inhancement month - 4th month with PC you can order anything that you couldn't have earned in the super starter program up to I think $500 value. They offer the 40% deal to ALL consultants every April.

Last edited:
What if show is 9/29 and submit 10/2?The hostess should still get hostess gift, yes o rno?
Charlene

the hostess is eligible for the sept host special as long as you put the show date in as 9/29 even if you send it in on 10/2 but again it needs to say the date the show was hosted was 9/29 HTH

D_Patel said:
Ok I called Ho ,yes we get our 20% off as well as the guest 20% !We are also able to purchase the stoneware this month ! She said to use the g# for the guest special when placing the order !! COOL !!

What is the g#? So are we able to get 40% off or do we need to order through our host? My director told me this:

hosts will save a minimum of 35% off EVERY and ANY stone they'd like. They use their host discount (minimum of 15%) off the already reduced 20% off price

Jennie4PC said:
the hostess is eligible for the sept host special as long as you put the show date in as 9/29 even if you send it in on 10/2 but again it needs to say the date the show was hosted was 9/29 HTH

Do meanb put 9/29 as the closing date?

This is how I did itI put the order date as 9/1/05 under personal order , i chose my stones , I got the 20% Consultant discount as well as the 20% Guest special , you have to go down to the bottom of the list all the stone are listed with a G in front of the number , it is the guest special number. The discounts do appear.My order was received and it has shipped. So I believe I did it right !

yes you want to make sure that you put 9/29 as the show date cause if you put 10/2 as the show date then it will be concidered an oct showand then the specials change for the hostess and the guests. HTH and that im not confusing you

Host SpecialSince we can get the guest special for any month, does anyone no if we can also get the host special for that month?

only way to get the host special, is to host your own show.

If your host does not want to purchase the special then you can. Alot of my hosts do not want to spend the $$$, they just want the free stuff which is just fine. I know some of my hosts will not be buying the roasting pan so I will take advantage of that.

What is the discount on Stoneware for the month of September?

The discount on Stoneware for the month of September is 20% off.

Will the 20% discount on Stoneware stack with other discounts?

No, the discount on Stoneware for the month of September cannot be combined with any other discounts.

When does the 20% discount on Stoneware become 40%?

The 20% discount on Stoneware will become 40% if you host a qualifying party during the month of September.

What is considered a "qualifying party" for the 40% discount on Stoneware?

A qualifying party for the 40% discount on Stoneware is one that reaches a minimum sales total of $2,500.

Can I still receive the 40% discount on Stoneware if I am not able to host a party during the month of September?

No, the 40% discount on Stoneware is only available for those who host a qualifying party during the month of September.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KHolmes
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies