• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Chat Room Be Added to This Awesome Website?

In summary, Danielle Greg asked if it was possible to add a chat room to the site, and the site's creator said that it would be great to have one. He also said that it would be good to have designated times for certain topics to be discussed.
D_Patel
I was wondering ! Well first off I love this web site ! Iam on it 24 /7 ! This is the best one out there !!! I was wondering is there any way to add a chat room to this site ? That would be so cool!! Just thought i would ask !! Just wanted to let you know you all are great and this site is the best !! Thank you !!! Danielle

Greg I second that! It would be great to be able to chat every now and then.
I love this site as well. I check it several times a day for new posts.

Hi Greg!! I love this site. I can honestly say that the reason my last 2 shows were so successful is because of this site. You guys are amazing!! I love the idea of having a chat room. Live encouragement, tips, and enthusiasm would be awesome!!! anyways just thought i would add my thought to it.

Monica Sweet

Ps....thanks for the birthday email!! that was kind of the site!!

Yeah, a chat-room would be awesome!

I'll setup a chat room, but to start off we'll have a designated chat day when it will be open so everyone can come together at one time.

Yeah !!Awesome !! Thank you so much !!!! :)

Good idea! Greg, How about if you just look back at the logs and pick the time and day that the most people are usually on to start. I know my computer always says I'm on this site at wierd times so I think it must be set to where you are. (Other sites show my local time...)

Thanks!

Good thinking!!:) WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA!!!! Once the chat room is set up and has been tried out, tested, etc - maybe we could designate certain times for certain topic discussions...kind of like teleclasses. :D Thanks Greg for all your hard work on this website!!

Thanks Greg!! This site is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Greg! That's awesome! :D

I can't seem to access the chat room from the link on the toolbar...I can only access it from the link in the previous post. Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just my computer? :confused:

I just tried from the toolbar and nothing either, then I tried from the post and it tried to come up but it said users weren't able to access. :p

I am so excited for this chat room but my computer keeps opening it upabout every 15 sec, it says done then 15 secs later it says openeing is anyone else having that problem

Nav Bar link fixed

Greg,
Has anyone told you recently that YOU ARE AWESOME?!?!?!?!?!
Thank-x!

What is "Got a Question for Ya Greg!"?

"Got a Question for Ya Greg!" is a popular segment on the Pampered Chef website where customers can submit their questions and get answers from our resident chef, Greg.

Who is Greg?

Greg is a certified chef and culinary expert who has been with Pampered Chef for over 10 years. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the kitchen and is always happy to share his tips and tricks with our customers.

How do I submit a question for Greg?

To submit a question for Greg, simply go to the "Got a Question for Ya Greg!" section on our website and fill out the form with your question. You can also submit questions through our social media pages using the hashtag #QuestionForGreg.

How long does it take for Greg to answer my question?

We receive a high volume of questions for Greg, so it may take a few days for him to answer. However, we do our best to respond to all questions as quickly as possible.

Can I request a specific topic or recipe for Greg to answer?

While we cannot guarantee that Greg will answer every question or fulfill every request, we do our best to cover a variety of topics and recipes in his responses. Feel free to submit your suggestion and we will do our best to accommodate it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • D_Patel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
D_Patel
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies