• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got a Idea but Need Help !

In summary, the conversation discusses a fundraiser idea involving selling raffle tickets for a chance to win a gift certificate. The person also asks for suggestions on ticket ideas and mentions using a sign-up sheet for email and interest in future events. They plan to update on the success of the fundraiser.
D_Patel
I am doing a fundraiser and , found another idea to go along with it , i think it was from this board ! We are going to do a 50/50 type of a thing to go along with it. Ok i need an idea for tickets, iam so not creative , our show slips are kinda to much to fill out if say someone wants to buy 5 , but i do want to get peoples email, ask if they are interested in a show ect. Iam going to be selling tickets $1.00 a ticket , to be entered in a drawing , say we sell $200.00 tickets, $100.00 will be donated to the charity and i will then draw 2 tickets and they will each win a $50.00 PC gift certificate through me.
I think we will sell quite a bit as they are only $1.00 each ( i hope) this is a way to increase my sales as well , i am thinking if this goes well i may do this each month, give tickets to my hosts donate 1/2 to my charity and them depending on the amount of sales draw names for gift certificates!

But any how if any one has some type of servey slips , tickets !! That would be great !! My fundraiser starts tomorrow !! It is my first one and it seems to be really big ! I will let ya all know how it goes!! They want to do it for 3 weeks !! :)

Hi Danielle,
You can buy printable raffle tickets (blank, but already numbered) at Office Depot. The brand is office depot, and you can find them in the section of printable business cards/postcards/tentcards, etc...
You can download the template from office depot and just put what you want written on there, and print...
Just an idea...
Have a great day!
Cheers,
Angela

That sounds like a great idea for a fundraiser! I'm glad you found inspiration from this forum. As for ticket ideas, you could try using raffle tickets or creating your own with a template online. You could also have a sign-up sheet for people to provide their email and indicate their interest in a show or future events. Good luck with your fundraiser! Keep us updated on how it goes.

1) Can I get help with my idea even if I'm not a member of Pampered Chef?

Yes, you do not have to be a member of Pampered Chef to receive help with your idea. We are happy to assist anyone with a great idea!

2) What kind of help can I expect to receive?

Our team of experts can provide guidance and advice on product development, marketing, and overall business strategy for your idea.

3) Is there a cost for this service?

No, our "Got a Idea but Need Help!" program is completely free for anyone seeking assistance with their business idea.

4) How quickly can I expect a response from the Pampered Chef team?

We strive to respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours. However, during busy periods, it may take slightly longer.

5) Can I share my idea with Pampered Chef without worrying about it being stolen?

Yes, we take the protection of your ideas very seriously. All information shared with us is kept confidential and will not be shared with anyone outside of our team without your consent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheflori
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
Replies