• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got a Booth at "Ladies Night Out"!

In summary, the booth at "Ladies Night Out" will feature a variety of popular kitchen and cooking products, including stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools. Exclusive deals and promotions will be available at the event, and orders can be placed using cash, credit card, or PayPal. Additionally, attendees can sign up for a party and receive a special gift, and those interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can speak with representatives at the booth or visit the website for more information.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I am so excited but nervous at the same time! A local company is doing a Ladies Night Out and I was the first PC rep to email her and I got the spot! She has room for 15 vendors and she is planning on inviting over 800 people to this event and we are encouraged to invite as many as we can as well.

I am wondering though, what should I do about the host? Should I let the woman who is organizing it all be the host or should I do the mystery host idea? And should I make all orders (if I get any that night) be direct shipped only? I believe these ladies will all be local and the shop is only ten minutes from my house....
The cost was $45 dollars - my husband thinks I should leave myself as host because I am doing the work and paid for the table. Can I do that?

Thanks!

Karen

Yes you can do that, it's a good idea. Submit it with yourself as the host, you paid for the table so you shouldn't have to give the benefits to that other woman.

I have found that when I do events... the person organizing is not allowed to take the host benefits. I only say that because the past 2 that I have done have told me that.

I've been doing a mystery host show at events. Just make up a flyer... I attached one I made below. It's gone over pretty well.

Attachments

• Mystery Host.pdf
    419.2 KB · Views: 642

What products will be available at your booth?

Our booth at "Ladies Night Out" will feature a variety of our most popular kitchen and cooking products, including our famous stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools. We will also have some exclusive deals and promotions available only at this event.

Can I place an order at the event?

Yes, you can place an order at our booth during "Ladies Night Out". Our consultants will be available to assist you with any questions and to help you place your order. We accept cash, credit card, and PayPal payments.

Will there be any special discounts or promotions at your booth?

Yes, we will have some exclusive deals and promotions available only at "Ladies Night Out". Be sure to stop by our booth to take advantage of these special offers.

Can I sign up to host a party at the event?

Absolutely! Our consultants will be available at the event to answer any questions you may have about hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also sign up for a party at our booth and receive a special gift for booking with us at "Ladies Night Out".

How can I learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you're interested in joining our team of consultants, we would be happy to speak with you at our booth during "Ladies Night Out". You can also visit our website for more information about the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies