• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got a Big Surprise Order Today ! 3-1-06

In summary, the "Big Surprise Order" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers who place an order on a specific date have the chance to receive a big surprise gift with their purchase. The gift could be anything from a free product to a discount on their order. Customers are automatically entered into the promotion and the gift will be included in their order if they are one of the lucky recipients. There is no minimum purchase amount required, but the gift is limited to one per customer and is randomly selected. It will not be included in the order total for host rewards or discounts.
D_Patel
Yeah ! I got a phone call this morning from a guest who has been at a couple of my shows! She saw the new products and placed a $167.00 !!! Order ! Wish that would happen often ! She orderd nothing but new products !!

That's so exciting!Congratulations on the unexpected order! Isn't it amazing how fun this job can be??? Something similar happened to me: I did a fundraiser at a Christian daycare before Christmas and a couple weeks ago the lunchroom lady called to order a dozen apple wedgers!

I was on a natural high all day after that phone call!

Congratulations on the successful sale! It's always exciting when a customer not only enjoys your shows, but also makes a purchase. It sounds like your new products are a hit! Hopefully this will become a regular occurrence for you. Keep up the good work!

1. What is the "Big Surprise Order" promotion and how does it work?

The "Big Surprise Order" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers who place an order on a specific date (in this case, 3-1-06) have the chance to receive a big surprise gift with their purchase. The surprise gift could be anything from a free product to a discount on their order. Customers are automatically entered into the promotion when they place an order on the designated date.

2. How will I know if I received the big surprise gift with my order?

If you are one of the lucky customers to receive a big surprise gift, it will be included in your order when it arrives. You will see the gift listed on your order receipt and it will be packaged along with your other items. Keep an eye out for a special note or sticker on the gift to indicate that it is the big surprise gift.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to be eligible for the big surprise gift?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required to be eligible for the big surprise gift. Any purchase made on the designated date will automatically enter you into the promotion. However, please note that the big surprise gift is only available while supplies last and is limited to one per customer.

4. Can I choose which big surprise gift I receive with my order?

No, the big surprise gift is randomly selected and cannot be chosen by the customer. It is a fun surprise for our customers and adds an element of excitement to the promotion. We hope you enjoy the surprise gift you receive!

5. Will the big surprise gift be included in my order total for host rewards or discounts?

No, the big surprise gift is a separate bonus gift and will not be included in your order total for host rewards or discounts. It is a special gift from Pampered Chef to thank our customers for their support and loyalty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies